BY BLACK & DECKER #11 in Clothing Irons & Steamers

Fight tough wrinkles in a snap with our Quick 'N Easy iron. Power through even the toughest wrinkles with a fine spray mist that softly dampens wrinkles without soaking your fabric. Non stick soleplate. Spray mist and variable steam. Auto shutoff. Full-range fabric temperature settings. see more...

Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
I purchased a this exact Black & Decker iron, and I love it, especially the steamer husband shirts comes out wrinkle free.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Jennifer P.
Shawnee, KS
This iron works very well and is easy to use. I love the steamer function for those dufficult wrinkles!
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
I will love need it and I love using this easy to lron and fast love it and I need a new one 😱😱
abdelatif E.
I have this exact Iron and enjoy it. I typically do not use the steam much because sometime it will trip a few drops of water and I usually iron right before I go some where and cannot have my clothes a little wet. I have this iron and it works just fine. I buy this brand of irons a lot and I trust this brand. The irons last for years.
Yanelis C.
Esta MARCA es muy buena!!! La Recomendaría con ojos cerrados!!! Además te dura toda la vida!! ☺😉😊😊😌😙
Jennifer P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this iron come in any other colors?