HardwareToolsScrewdriversBlack & Decker
HEXDRIVER Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver

Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver

by Black & Decker

Put together ready-to-assemble furniture 3 times faster than manual screwdriving with the Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver. Place the hex wrench that comes with your furniture into the patent-pending chuck to turn it into a powered hex wrench. Or, use the included screwdriving bits to handle tasks around the house. An integrated LED helps illuminate poorly lit locations like inside cabinets and under tables.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver!
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Tia R.
Lately I have been refinishing furniture so this was the perfect item to receive! It’s small and compact making it easy to store or get into tight spaces. So far I have used it to remove screws from a chair and to add some pulls on a dresser, it hasn’t disappointed yet! It has a few different attachments and is rechargeable so you don’t have to worry about replacing the battery!
Chantal L.
Yuma, AZ
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Chantal L.
This tool is a lifesaver to me. I took my baby’s crib off with it and it worked great! I really enjoyed the light it has on it as soon as you use it! I also like that it came with different tools at the end to change it up. It’s a great tool to have around and comes in handy a lot I would recommend to other and I would buy!
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Deasy R.
this electric screwdriver is easy to use and extremely helpful around the house, plus it takes up little space. A highly effective product which is inexpensive and affordable for task around the house!
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Mary T.
I have been using this tool for several weeks and in my house, it has been very helpful, I do not know how long I spent without knowing it, it has helped me from disassembling furniture, even changing the batteries of toys, it is a charm, the battery lasts a long time Besides that it is very practical and easy to store, it is not cumbersome or heavy!
Arashjot D.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Arashjot D.
This black decker product is expensive as heck, and we all know about it. There is so much we can do with this product, and I am currently using this to fix my computer table, and I guess I achieved it. Cons about this product is this is a little bit heavy for my week arm lol
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Kelly B.
I have to say, as someone who is most certainly not excited by power tools- this is the most handy gadget to keep in your home. I’ve put together a desk, several shelves, and even screwed in some curtain rods. It’s been used several times over the past two weeks and I haven’t even needed to recharge it. Whoever thought of the idea to put one of those furniture hex ends on the end of this was absolutely brilliant. It took WAY less time to put my desk together, at least cutting the time in half. It overall did a great job screwing into wall studs. Granted it’s not as powerful as a regular drill but it makes household tasks a breeze and takes up such a small amount of space. I almost would like to get another just to keep in the car!
Andrea R.
Hurst, TX
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Andrea R.
Great and handy tool to have around for quick projects and for furniture assembly. I like that it lights up when you turn it on so you can see what you are doing. It’s super lightweight and easy to hold. Also, the battery lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this tool!
Felicia L.
Rowlett, TX
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Felicia L.
The black and decker hexdriver cordless screwdriver is awesome! I love how it has hex key/ allen key tools because most tools may not have that adaptation. It’s easy to remove the adapter attachments to switch the tool to what you may need to fix or build. I wish that it came with even more attachments. I love that it’s small but pretty powerful! Lots of torque! It fits in your hand comfortably. I like that it’s easy to use as well as lock when not in use. The LED light is also convenient when using it. The only thing I’m wondering is how long it may last before it needs to be charged. I’ll find out the more I get to use it. It makes me want to build a bunch of things!
KellyAnn B.
Davenport, FL
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by KellyAnn B.
So I didn’t have anything to use this on so I decided to let my maintenance team at my job give it a whirl. This definitely is task specific. It is not meant to be used as a multi tool or power screwdriver. However for its specific task does a great job and is super handy.
Jacqueline T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Black & Decker HEXDRIVER™ Cordless Furniture Assembly Tool / Screwdriver uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I just moved into my first house. This tool came just in time! It’s small which is nice for storage. This helped me put together furniture from ikea. I like that it’s rechargeable! I will definitely look into buying another products from this line!

Looking for your answer?