Black & Decker HC306 One Touch Mini Food Chopper uploaded by Rachid L.Black & Decker HC306 One Touch Mini Food Chopper uploaded by Rachid L.Black & Decker HC306 One Touch Mini Food Chopper uploaded by Deanne V.

BY BLACK & DECKER

Black & Decker One Touch Chopper. A dynamic duo. Durable 1 and a half cup bowl and stay sharp blade are unbeatable for chopping or mincing your favorite ingredients for salsas salads and so much more. One touch button with pulse for instant control coarse chop to fine mince. Stay sharp bi level curved blade for precision cutting. Safety lock lid for secure operation. 1 and a half cup 360 ml bowl just the right size for prepping herbs nuts and more. Dishwasher safe bowl blade and lid for easy clean up. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I SUCK at chopping onions more than anything because they effect my eyes major! I went and got a $10 version of this at Gordman's and told my mom about it and she told me to return it because she had this laying around and she never used it. She must have had since I was a kid. This is probably one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I use it mostly to chop onion, garlic, nuts, herbs, and other veggies in small amounts (I use my food processor to chop big amounts). My model doesn't look like this but it is a 1.5 cup and works great despite it being so old! I literally rather have to wash this and the blades than sit there and hand chop certain veggies. Black & Decker is a great brand and clearly lasts for years on years! If anything ever happens to this one I will repurchase this same one as well. Can't live without it! If you don't have one get one, it will change your life.

Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I picked this up on a whim a couple weeks ago and I’ve been so obsessed with it. In our house we eat a lot of veggies and do a ton of home cooking, so we’re constantly chopping and slicing. This makes everything so fast and easy, plus cleanup is a breeze!
Deanne V.
I love my mini chopper. its great for when i make salsa. yes i only can have a few ingredients at a time in iy but that gives me more control of the flavor. i love this its the best thing ive ever purchased.
Rudy A.
Jefferson, NY
This is the perfect processor for a topping or for a single person. Although it hilda up well, I have a hard time getting the lid to lock in place to be able to turn on the processor.
Rachid L.
This is 1.5 cup job. It is has "s" shaped chopper blade which works very good. It is perfect for for a small job and after all it is inexpensive. I love it...
penny l.
Laconia, NH
I love it, it is great for small tasks. The cup is the right size for using with making rubs for meats, or a small amount of mayonnaise.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love my mini chop. It works amazingly well. Blades are very sharp. Its perfect when you do not want to bring out the big food processor
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This is small so it doesn't take up a lot of space, you could even leave it on your counter. Great for quick chopping.
equleema  t.
I love this thing, it is a great product i use it all the time and the quality is amazing, also the price is very good
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
Received this when we moved into our first home as a welcome gift from my father inlaw . We used it often it's great