by Black & Decker

Make quick and easy meals with this George Foreman Classic-Plate Grill. Its dual cooking positions and adjustable cooking height make it well-suited for grilling thick cuts of meat or hefty sandwiches. Thanks to its George Tough non-stick coating, there is no need to use oil or butter on this George Foreman grill. The exclusive fat-removing design eliminates fat already in food while it cooks, making it an effective cooking tool for preparing nutritious meals. The grease tray can be washed in the dishwasher. The wide design allows you to cook up to nine servings at once any time you need to feed a crowd. Put this George Foreman grill to use at your next tailgating party or other special occasion when you plan to serve delicious paninis or grilled meals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker George Foreman Classic-Plate Grill 2-in-1 Grill and Panini, Black!
Laurens, IA
Black & Decker George Foreman Classic-Plate Grill 2-in-1 Grill and Panini, Black uploaded by June L.
I love my Black & Decker George Foreman grill. It does an amazing job grilling my meats indoors and removing oils.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..

Looking for your answer?