Black & Decker GD2011B

Breakfast is a snap with the large non-stick cooking surface, with temperatures variable from warm to 400 degrees F. When it's time to clean-up, the grease tray is dishwasher-safe and the griddle is fully immersible without the probe.

Qué tal funciona?asa bien los alimentos?
Lo recomiendan? Cual es la diferencia con otras?
Does it take up a lot of storage space?
Start your review of Black & Decker GD2011B!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
This pan was decent and I thought I loved using it. Then I tried a different brand and love it. Havent used this since and ended up tossing it. You will most likely like it, but you can do better.
Jill B.
palm bay, FL
I actually like this if we have company it's super easy to use for cooking multiple things I love it for breakfast like bacon eggs hasbrowns pancakes
GB B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Puedo decir que este es buen utensilio de cocina. Es práctico tiene varias temperaturas y está bonito 🤩
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent griddle! Great for cooking up breakfast for the family, or frying up hot sandwiches😋 very affordable product- i would definitely purchase this griddle again! Run out and get one- you will love it
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
I loved this when I first got it. [product:black-&-decker-black-griddle]. Worked great for about 2 months. The griddle started losing the non stick surface. It was not expensive but it like taking a match to 40 bucks. I do not recommend anyone buy this griddle. I followed the directions on how to clean, I never go the temp to hot. It warped so bad only 3 of the feet sat on the counter and everything I cooked on it stuck non stick surface. Leave this on the shelf.
Mandy M.
I love my griddle.... makes it easier to make pancakes 🥞.. it allows you to make more than just one at a time... it dwf6apeeda up my cooking time in the morning... it wasn't expensive at all.. black Friday deal 😊 I love it.. highly recommend if you don't already have one. Black & Decker GD2011B
Nikki W.
Charleston, AR
We use this on our camping trips. Early morning breakfast. We LOVE! I love that I’ve had it for years and it’s still beautiful and lasting.
Jessica K.
It lasted for a little bit. But the griddle wouldn’t warm up enough and it took forever to cook food on it. It eventually got thrown out. They are affordable but not worth it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Maria  D.
Edinburg, TX
Esta fabuloza me encanta , muy practico, cocinas y lo más fantástico no se te pega la comida me ha encantado....muy buen producto
Grace C.
Rockaway Bch, NY
THE BEST! I got it for a gift and I love how it cooks and all but for my counter space it’s too bulky! I don’t like the wire it comes with but it cooks so so well it’s worth it !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...