Black & Decker GD2011B

Breakfast is a snap with the large non-stick cooking surface, with temperatures variable from warm to 400 degrees F. When it's time to clean-up, the grease tray is dishwasher-safe and the griddle is fully immersible without the probe.

Lo recomiendan? Cual es la diferencia con otras?
Does it take up a lot of storage space?
What do you usually cook on this?
Start your review of Black & Decker GD2011B!
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I actually like this if we have company it's super easy to use for cooking multiple things I love it for breakfast like bacon eggs hasbrowns pancakes
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
This pan was decent and I thought I loved using it. Then I tried a different brand and love it. Havent used this since and ended up tossing it. You will most likely like it, but you can do better.
GB B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Puedo decir que este es buen utensilio de cocina. Es práctico tiene varias temperaturas y está bonito 🤩
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent griddle! Great for cooking up breakfast for the family, or frying up hot sandwiches😋 very affordable product- i would definitely purchase this griddle again! Run out and get one- you will love it
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
I loved this when I first got it. [product:black-&-decker-black-griddle]. Worked great for about 2 months. The griddle started losing the non stick surface. It was not expensive but it like taking a match to 40 bucks. I do not recommend anyone buy this griddle. I followed the directions on how to clean, I never go the temp to hot. It warped so bad only 3 of the feet sat on the counter and everything I cooked on it stuck non stick surface. Leave this on the shelf.
Morris M.
I love my griddle.... makes it easier to make pancakes 🥞.. it allows you to make more than just one at a time... it dwf6apeeda up my cooking time in the morning... it wasn't expensive at all.. black Friday deal 😊 I love it.. highly recommend if you don't already have one. Black & Decker GD2011B
Maria D.
Edinburg, TX
Esta fabuloza me encanta , muy practico, cocinas y lo más fantástico no se te pega la comida me ha encantado....muy buen producto
Jessica K.
It lasted for a little bit. But the griddle wouldn’t warm up enough and it took forever to cook food on it. It eventually got thrown out. They are affordable but not worth it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
This is great for having to cook for a large family or event. Heats up evenly and it's nonstick too. I use this for making pancakes or even frying hamburgers or bacon. It's super easy to store and with even putting other pots and pans on top of it while it's not in use it never has scratched. I absolutely love mine and it's a great price always find it for under $25.
Megan B.
Calhan, CO
I've been using this griddle for a couple of years now and I love it! It is such a easy clean up and I can cook everything my family loves on it. Pancakes ✔ eggs ✔ bacon✔ and sausage ✔✔. It's great. Its perfect too because its no stick and it fits easy back in the cupboard. Plus it is was totally affordable which was great when my little one broke the grease tray and we had to get a new one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...