BY BLACK & DECKER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Black And Decker, Gc1801, Drills / Drivers, Power Tools,N/A 18V Cordless Ni-Cd Drill Features: 24 Position Clutch Prevents Screws From Stripping - Slide Pack Battery Provides Easy Installation And Removal Of The Battery - Keyless Chuck Makes Bit Changing Quick And Simple - Includes: 18V Cordless Ni-Cd Drill - Gc1801 - 18V Ni-Cd Battery - Charger see more...

Review (1)
Lindsey K.
Does the job for 90% of the things you need it for. My husband complained when I brought this drill home- "it's not powerful enough!" "That drill won't do anything!" "My Kobalt drill is the best drill of all time". Well, well, well,.. guess who just caught their husband using this drill to finish their project? Mmm hmmm.

While I agree with my husband that this drill isn't the most bada$s drill out there and probably lacks in "coolness" and the brand name factor, I use this drill so much it has definitely gotten it's worth. The charge lasts an incredibly long time- so long in fact that I have no idea where the charging cord is. But, if I do need to charge it it takes a standard USB cord. I have used it to hang curtains, install televisions, and even build chicken coops. It is cheap but functional. I'm not a professional builder but this is exactly what I need.