Black & Decker FP1450 Quick 'N Easy Food Processor

Perfectly slice, chop, mince, mix and shred your favorite foods with the durable S-blade or the stainless steel slicing/shredding blade. For the ultimate in convenience, use the included storage lid to quickly store foods right in the removable container. Continuous flow chute lets you process food directly into a bowl. 2 Powerful speeds with pulse button for short chopping bursts. Dual purpose stainless steel blade slices, shreds, minces and mixes. Large 8-Cup container for small or large processing tasks. Continuous flow chute lets you process food directly into a bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker FP1450 Quick 'N Easy Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This Black and Decker 12 cup food processor with the 4 cup nested workbowl is amazing.” in 2 reviews
Bethpage, TN
This takes a little longer to grind, and it's not always as fine as I would like, but it has held up for over 7 years. I only use it maybe once a month, but it's easy to use. It is also a little more messy at the out chute, but not horrible. It also comes with a lot of attachments, I just don't know how to use them.
Anaheim
This is the product that all the mother in the world will love..maybe the cons was because i think its a bit smaller..make it more durable and cheaper..a bit expensive but you are paying the good quality.yes i will recommend to my friends and family
boise
Over all this is a great processor. However, I have had issues with latching the lid on well enough that the blades will actually spin, the outreaching bit on the lid makes crumbs go everywhere. Its great for something but not for everything.
Callahan
I love my processor when I need to dice up small amounts of things.  It works perfect for quickly getting things done and ready for recipes.  Would recommend if you need small amounts processed quickly.
Lisbon
Works great. Very affordable as well. We don't use it a lot as I do find cutting up veggies to be faster by hand (I just cook for myself and my husband) but its great if your having a party and making alot if food.
Middleboro, MA
Absolutely my favorite kitchen appliance.  I have a child that cannot chew so all her meals have to be puréed.  I used to chop and mash by hand..this product needs no improvements.  It Has  been a God send in my kitchen.  I do Highly recommend you give it a try
I dislike having to chop things up and this product does the trick. It's easy and convenient and the clean up is so simple. It works great, less mess and a simple rinse and wash and your back to using it again. I tell everyone looking for something g similar to give it a try.
Nashville, TN
I am all about the meal prep so this comes in handy!  I love how quick and easy this product really is to use!  It is also super affordable and does not take up a whole lot of counter space.  I will continue to use this product because meal prep is important to me!
Dorchester, MA
I use mines practically everyday it's a blessing to have 1 last long time and there a whizz in my family.i use it for everything making chopping cutting you name ot it's being used
Amarillo, TX
Just like the name Black & Decker oh, you know you're getting a quality product. I was originally looking for a ninja, but decided to save some money with the Black & Decker because it is quite a bit cheaper. So far so good.