BY BLACK & DECKER

Keep the cord out of the way and make storage a snap with our First Impressions Cord Reel iron. It retracts the cord at the touch of a button and includes an impressive range of features like anti drip, an Auto Clean system and a Comfort Grip handle. Plus enjoy a wide selection of steaming options including vertical steam - so you can skip the ironing board and still get flawless results. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.  see more...

Angel F.
Decorator Expert Level 2
It does the job ironing clothes and getting rid of the wrinkles. Its very lightweight too. Its effective for for its price. I got this at Walmart 2 years ago, and still working just fine. My husband uses it more than i do though.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
This little iron is perfect! I've had super expensive irons in the past but I honestly don't even know why. I use this to iron clothes and for crafting and it does the job just fine!
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
This little iron is great for quilting and sewing products. It's cheap, effective, doesn't stick to the fabric, and is generally pretty great!
Marine A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this iron. It never gives me problems. I've been using it for about a year. It irons the clothes beautifully. It's easy to use.
Sabrina F.
Great iron, no problems. It's light and practical and the auto shut off has saved my life many times!
Trish B.
Fantastic iron, I brought it to college, easy storage and warms up fast without burning
Rachel D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this iron. It irons clothes very well, and I have never had an issue with it!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I have the same iron in blue and works good enough although I still never use it
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
It's very light not too heavy, easy to move around, and not exactly over heated