BY BLACK & DECKER

Cassandra T.
Meh. I only paid $10 dollars for it on #blackfriday but, I guess I expected more out of it. It doesn't get very hot in the middle or even the outside edge where the element is. I cooked pancakes on it today and I had to turn it on all the way up to get it hot enough to cook them. I mean if you have all night to make breakfast for dinner to feed your family of 5, buy this griddle.
I will be upgrading.
Starla L.
euclid, OH
Love this!!! I have used it to cook breakfast and all my meats. Very handy and easy to clean. Wouldn't trade it for the world