BY BLACK & DECKER

Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,323 reviews
Worst coffee pot ever!!! Bought for a quick replacement, but I hate it! It leaks, doesnt brew right, in in thr search for a new awesome coffee pot! Ive been buying my coffee at shops because this sucks so bad.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
Wow, where do I even begin? I felt like a brand new woman after letting my feet have a soak in the Luxury Foot and Ankle Spa. After a 14-hour-shift, my feet hurt so bad, I can barely even get up to walk to the bathroom! Now, using this foot spa is a part of my daily routine. All I have to do now is call my husband on the way home from work, and by the time I get home, he already has it jetting and filled with warm water, Epsom Salt and French's mustard. My feet could practically cry tears of joy! Thank you for bringing this wonderful product into my life!
Melinda W.
Pekin, IL
I used this coffeemaker before getting a keurig. I am usually just a 1-2 cup coffee drinker depending on the day so it was rare for me to make a full pot unless I had family coming. This was a really nice coffee maker. It was easy to work and quick to make coffee. The only issue I had initially was getting the coffee measurements right for just a few cups of coffee.
Monique E.
Greenville, SC
I enjoy this coffee maker. The timer on it is a plus. The 12 cup capacity is also nice. The only draw back is the no drip part isn't exactly no drip. When I remove the coffee pot it sometimes leaks onto the hot plate and I have to clean it before replacing the pot. I would have preferred to give it a 3 1/2 but this did not give me the option. Other than that the score would have been higher.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
There's nothing too special about this coffee pot, but I like it. Before I used this one I had a small 4-cup one. Then my sister gave me this larger one when she got a new one so now it's much easier since I usually drink about half of a pot when I make it in this anyway. And my boyfriend like it too because he can set the timer.
Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA
I've owned this for a couple of months now and I have to say it has done me well. Sometimes it will spit out some coffee grounds in the process but I didn't pay that much for this coffee maker so I didn't expect it to be perfect. For the price I like what I received. I use it at least 3-4 times a week making between 1-3 cups per use and it still works very well for me.
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
This Coffee maker brews a tasty pot of coffee. my preference is decaffeinated. I had the pleasure of using this popular Black and Decker for many years. It didn't matter if I were at home, my mother's or grandmother's the house enjoy this long lasting smartbrew making a aroma that filled the house with a conversation starter that went on for hours.......
Sarah B.
Morris, IL
This is a very good coffee maker ive had one like this for years, love that my coffee is ready for me in the mourning, i will say that it has put coffee grounds in my coffee but that might be because the night before i may have put the tray in wrong or didn't clean it that week, but all in all very good
Jen B.
Tawas City , MI
I went from a Bunn coffee pot to this after my Bunn finally broke. I will say I have been just as happy with my black and Decker as I have with my Bunn. It was inexpensive and works well. The only complaint is have is the front part where the the buttons are to set time etc., is a sticker and started peeling off after a few uses and cleaning it. Other than that, I would recommend this to people.
Bree M.
Brooklyn, NY
For two years I lived in a house with 7 roommates, and this coffee maker never let us down! We are all coffee lovers, so every morning at lease 10-12 cups needed to be made. I would trust this brand again if I ever need to buy a new machine, but this guy is still kicking!