BY BLACK & DECKER

Ideal multi-function oven can easily toast up to 4 slices of bread, bake medium size pizzas, broil meats and much more. Obtain maximum cooking versatility with the dual-position rack slots and 30-minute timer. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• I am going to be moving in to a tiny house I got. Well I haven't ...1 Answers
Danielle R.
This is my go to appliance. I think I use this more then I use anything else in my kitchen. I'm afraid of radiation the microwave puts off so this is a great alternative with out heating and using the gas of my oven. its easy to use and when your done you clean and put it away or leave it on the counter.
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
Had a small pan of chicken to bake and didn't want to use the big stove. It took almost twice as long to complete cooking! Small items? Easy-peasy. Timer is a great option, but works even when over isn't plugged in. That makes for a bad morning with uncooked toast.
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
A must for a college student! I don't know if you can have this in your dorm, but since I have never lived in dorm, I can't comment on that. However, for students that live off campus..this is a must! I save money by using this instead of the conventional over.
Tela M.
Belmont, NC
These things are amazing! They cook like an oven without using as much power/gas as one and it doesn't heat up your entire house to make a personal pizza or some frozen egg rolls. I love these and was raised on them!! A Must Have kitchen accessory.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
It has a large amount of space and has a bunch of different cook settings, but people are right when they say it's hard to clean. Also, sometimes our timer button stops moving and the oven stays on rather than turning off when it's supposed to.
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
Ive been in the market for a toaster oven and purchased this one on sale for $39.99 and i love it it's not to big or to small. It gets the job done and does not take up to much space great purchase.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these products. This especially is one of my favorite appliances. They are very affordable. I love this appliances because its great baking little things ,like toast or frozen pockets
Richard B.
Hudson, MA
We've had a couple of these....the first one didn't last much more than a year or so and the second is going that way. When new, it's fab, but it doesn't take long when the ability to toast bread becomes very random.

Mary R.
Stafford, VA
This is great for a quick lunch for myself while the kids are in school! I don't have to heat up the oven and it doesn't get soggy like it would in the microwave!!
claudia a.
Encino, CA
I really like this oven. It has good basic features with easy dials. It toasts and broils evenly and has a good size interior. It has a nice slide out crumb tray and is very easy to clean. Looks stylish too.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am going to be moving in to a tiny house I got. Well I haven't 542 square feet. I am excited about this and I was wondering if this could replace a conventional oven. For 1 person?