Black & Decker CM618

by Black & Decker

This is an ideal coffeemaker for an active, on-the-go lifestyle. Use coffee grounds or pre-packaged coffee pods to brew directly into the 16-oz. thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and useful features like a removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze. This machine has both dishwasher-safe parts and auto shutoff. *One serving equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique)

I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
I want to know can u put a kcup in it can u use a kcup with this
I need to replace the filter in my coffee machine and can't figure out where to buy it? Does anyone know?
Start your review of Black & Decker CM618!
Nakita G.
I bought this coffee maker a year ago and I love it. I'm the only person who drinks coffee in my house so single serve is perfect for me. I love how come with a filter so I don't have to worry about buying the paper kind.
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
I love this coffee maker, it is so easy to use and fast to. its also very compact.
Sara D.
Auburn, NY
So easy to use and simple clean up!! It's easy to chose the strength of your coffee and it is perfect for one cup at a time!
Bethany M.
Greenwood, IN
Its perfect for a quick single serve cup. i also make a quick plain hot water for hot chocolate for my kids.
Michelle R.
Darien Center, NY
I love and trust the brand of this product so I pretty much knew from the start that this machine would not disappoint! This is perfect for on-the-go mornings!
Taylor P.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this machine. I got it my freshman year and 3 years later it still makes the perfect cup
Mychael L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
This coffee maker is cheap and great for someone who lives alone and wants to be able to quickly make one cup of coffee for them self. I gave it 3 stars because if you use a regular coffee cup with this (i.e. not the travel mug it comes with), coffee will splash onto the coffee maker and the surrounding area while the coffee comes out (so, it’s messy). The inside of the coffee maker isn’t exactly easy to clean, and it eventually affects the taste of the coffee so I ended up throwing it away after a year. The travel mug that comes with this is not great, the lid easily pops off and the opening splashes every where if you bring it with you in the car. I have spilled coffee so many times using this travel mug. Also, the coffee maker doesn’t turn off on its own, so you have to be sure you keep it unplugged when you’re not using it.
Brenda V.
Laredo, TX
Makes me my morning coffee just the way I like it! I also like making some Green Tea on it and works just fine!
Jessey W.
Quincy, IL
I got so use to wasting pots of coffee. I'd think I needed so much more than I did. This single cup brewer helped me.
Zachary C.
Hyattsville, MD
Good coffee you can choose how strong you want it still use it from time to time in the shop durable as weel