Black & Decker CM2020B

by Black & Decker

Take control of your morning with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker and personalize your brew! Choose regular or strong coffee with the brew strength selector, and use the 1-4 cup* brew option to make a smaller brew of coffee without giving up any of the flavor of filling the entire carafe. Blast through busy mornings with the Quick Touch™ Programming and keep your coffee fresh and hot throughout the day with the Time Since Brewed display and Keep Hot Carafe Plate! *One serving equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker CM2020B!
Erikah O.
Fairbanks, AK
Great coffee maker. Fast with brewing a full pot. And the coffee tastes amazing. Easy to fill.
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
I drink a pot of coffee usually twice a day so it's important I have a good coffee maker. I purchased this coffee pot at walmart. I mainly picked it because the price was fair. It wasn't the cheapest but wasn't the most expensive either. I think I paid around 40. The main thing I wanted was one that automatically turns off because I'm always leaving and forgetting it's on. I like that this one is digital so it tells you how long the coffee has been on. Mine shuts off at 120 mins. So during the day if i walk by it and see it's at 100 I go ahead and turn it off and back on so the timer restarts and my coffee doesn't get cold. I would recommend it to others.
Kali A.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love this machine, I have had ito for a few years and used it everyday. I love how you can program it to have fresh coffee ready for you right when you wake up. I clean it once a month and have no issues with it.
Barb W.
So far, so good. I make coffee at least five days a week. It has been reliable!
So far, so good. I make coffee at least five days a week. It has been reliable!
Margo W.
Solid coffee maker. I like the programmable option for the days I know will start hectic.
Kathleen M.
Palmdale, CA
Love my coffee maker with a few exceptions, it takes about 15 minutes to brew a pot, I clean it once a month so I don't know why it takes so long to brew now, when I first purchased it, it took about 10 minutes to brew a pot. I don't know if my roommate is accidentally hitting buttons on the programmable clock area but I have to reset my clock all the time, the time will be fine and then it will be hours off so I think he's either doing something or I have a ghost lol,. I do have to turn the warmer back on to keep the coffee warm it doesn't stay on to long, but if you are leaving the house and forget the coffee maker on that's a good thing :) so I'm not going to take points off for that!
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
This coffee maker is everything I want… I can set a copy to make and right now at bruise it really well
Jenny  L.
Bancroft, MI
Good purchase at a reasonable price. Had no idea black and decker made coffee makers! Pleasantly surprised.
Jenny W.
Fort Collins, CO
Black & Decker CM2020B uploaded by Jenny W.
This isn’t a high end programmable coffee maker. But it is a good product for the price with only some minor issues. The good is you can program it to brew whatever time you want. And you can set the time on the coffee maker as well. You can brew a strong 4 cup. And it also has an auto clean button on the maker. The cons unfortunately there’s not any light on the coffee maker, so you can barely see the time on it. And when you want to pour a cup while it’s still brewing it won’t fully stop brewing, a few drops of coffee will drip from the brew. Other than the cons it’s a nice cheap programmable coffee maker.
Olivia L.
Great coffee maker!! Love that it is programmable, and that it will let you know when it's ready.

Looking for your answer?