Black & Decker CM1200W

by Black & Decker

A good cup of coffee is always in style with the black and decker 12-cup switch coffeemaker. The duralife glass carafe has reinforced glass to provide maximum durability and a sturdy handle. Meanwhile, grab a quick cup on the way out the door with sneak-a-cup before the brewing is complete done. It also has an easy-view water window to provide quick and hassle-free filling and with a removable filter basket, clean-up is a breeze.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker CM1200W!
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
I’m probably one of the few people who brew coffee the old school way. This is amazingly affordable. It heats up in seconds and you’ve got your fresh brew. I enjoy being able to control the strength of my coffee.
Sonia M.
Nothing to fancy..gets the job done!still want to move up to a kiureg:)(i don't thnk i spelled that right)
Rose H.
Lawrenceville, PA
This product is a great product it last for a long time and makes good coffee and is a good price
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, IL
I honestly do not like this coffee maker. I am already looking for a new one. My coffee is starting to not taste as fresh.
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
This machine was a great purchase. It allows us to make our morning joe quick and easy.
Samantha C.
Very simple and to the point coffee maker. It is durable and does the job well! I like the coffee pot it comes with a lot. The design is sleek and looks nice in my kitchen. It is also extremely affordable, so ideal for a college student or young working person. No complaints here!
Valerie A.
Monongah
I have had this coffee pot for about 4 years. It has been a very good coffee pot. When i need to replace the one I have, I will definitely buy this one again.
Alex G.
Union, NJ
This machine brews coffee fast and is quiet while brewing. It is also easy to clean and durable.
Abdulraheem S.
Warren, MI
Very very nice cofee machine I like it I can drink nice coffee with this machine is very nice no problem and dont take a big space👍👍
alaina O.
Phoenix, AZ
No fancy bells and whistles but great reliable! We had this coffee maker for years and it serves yes very well. Easy to use, no issues, and delicious coffee.

Looking for your answer?