Black & Decker CJ625

Two cones rotate both ways to squeeze every drop of juice from fruit! The small cone squeezes more juice from small fruits like oranges, lemons and limes, while the large cone is perfect for grapefruit. Adjustable pulp control lets you get the amount of pulp you want and built-in cord storage keeps the cord neat and out of the way. All parts are dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleanup!

I have never used a juicer but looking for one. Is this easy to clean?
Is there a way to juice vegetables and such with this or is it strictly a citrus juicer.
I really want to buy a juicer but alot of products out there doesnt produce alot if juice.. is anyone actually use the product and recommend it? I want quality and satisfaction.
Start your review of Black & Decker CJ625!
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Black & Decker CJ625 uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the citrus juicer. It's a decent size, easy to handle and store. The mesh part has 2 setting for heavy pulp or light. Cleaning is easy peasy. Has a nice dome shaped lid for storage. Very affordable and good quality everyday kitchen appliance. I would definitely recommend.
Emgee T.
Montgomery, AL
I used to own a manual juicer that did work so well but this takes out all the juice leaving the pulp. I also like that the pulp doesn't seep through unlike my previous juice and it works great with lemons and I tried juicing a Pineapple with it. It works for small pineapples.
Nadia R.
Black & Decker CJ625 uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Me encanta este exprimidor es excelente para usarlo al diario y muy fácil de limpiar. Yo lo uso todos los días para tener mi juego de naranja por las mañanas oh cuando quiero hacer otros tipos de jugos y agregarle el jugo de naranja. Es tan fácil de usar que asta mi niño me ayuda hacer el jugo. La recomiendo 100%
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
I really enjoy having a juicer!! It is nice to have freshly squeezed orange juice rather than store bought!! I also love to make fresh lemonade with my juicer!! This is a great brand and worth the money I paid for it!!
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
This makes juicing a breeze. Nothing is better than freeze juice!! I highly recommend this tool it will help you so much.
Evelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
This makes some amazing orange juices and really fast, so easy to use and wash! I always use it on my kitchen ! I will need a backout soon
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fruit extractor to give you a delicious fruit juice or vegetables ... You love this processor in your kitchen !!!
Whittney B.
Anderson, SC
This is my go to favorite juicer to use. It really does work so good and gets all the juice
connie P.
Logan, OH
This Black& Decker Orange Juice maker is super great to make orange juice and pretty simple to use as well.easy to clesn up and all as well.so need a nice orange juicer consider Black&Decker and not to pricey.I would recommend,I like alot.
Ngoc N.
Sacramento, CA
I bought it for myself in the summer last year. It was a great experience to have fresh orange juice and lemonade every day during the hot season. It ran smooth and was easy to clean. One thing I liked about this is the compact size, easy for storage.