Black & Decker CBM310BD

by Black & Decker

Find Coffee Grinders at Target.com! Enjoy full, rich coffee taste brewed from freshly ground beans with the Black + Decker Burr Mill Coffee Grinder. The Burr grinding provides a more uniform grind while maximizing flavor and aroma extraction from your favorite coffee beans. Adjustable grind selection dial allows you to fully customize the grind just the way you like it - from fine espresso to coarse percolator grinds, or in between. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker CBM310BD!
Shane G.
Salem, MA
Tried this once at a friends house and it was nifty but not as easy as my keurig! I’m not sure how much these cost but I thing I prefer my black and decker at my partners house that makes a whole 12 cup pot of coffee better.
Gregoria G.
Phoenix, AZ
It’s a really good product really convenient the pros is ii get my coffee fast and easy I don’t see anything changing in this product it’s already really good love it it’s also affordable

Looking for your answer?