Black & Decker Black Griddle

The black & decker black griddle is an ideal tool to prepare family meals quickly and healthily. Its made of cast iron and has an iron finish. The large cooking area of this rectangular nonstick electric griddle allows you to make a variety of items at the same time. The adjustable temperature control offers customized cooking and allows you use this as a warming tray. This kitchen appliance is electric powered and comes with a removable drip tray. Wipe clean.

how many pancakes can you prepare at one time?
Start your review of Black & Decker Black Griddle!
Boston Ma
I LOVE using this griddle to make THINGS like French toast grilled cherse pancakes .It definitely saves time by being able to make multiple things instead of using a frying pan . I AM ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MY LIFE MORE EFFICIENT. Tthe. only downside is that it's a little difficult to clean because of the plug port on the back. Other the.n That t's a great kitchen tool.
Gluten Free
claremore
I just recently bought my second one of these after having the first for many many years. I love how sturdy and reliable this thing is!! my only problem with this griddle is that it doesn’t heat evenly throughout. It does have heat spots and spots that won’t get hot enough to cook on unless it has heated up significantly.
Milpitas, CA
I love using the griddle for various things. We like to do make your own pancakes, truffle butter beef wrapped spring rolls and so much more. It’s so convenient to have this because it’s portable, so we could do it in the back yard during the summer months. Easy to clean also which is a definite plus!
Stamford , CT
This is the best thing I every purchased I got it on salad last Black Friday let me tell you it is convenient say your cooking breakfast for the gang depend on how big you are making these pancakes it will easily for 5 I love that even with eggs and all things breakfast this deff cuts down the time!
Poca
I have had a black and Decker griddle for ever it seems. This a quality made product that lasts a long time. I use this to cook bacon and eggs and a lot of pancakes on. It cleans up easy and stores easy too. If you are looking for a gift for the ladies then men this item will make them smile.
Vegan, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I actually had one worked and still works great just use the stove most of the time. I did get one for my grandparents and they love it , its holding strong they use it at least 5x a week . It's very easy to clean. These do go on sale alot but for sure no matter what they are worth the money.
Princeton, TX
I love hosting big family breakfasts, especially around the holidays. This griddle gets used for that every time! It’s the perfect size to make bacon for everyone or make sure that I have enough pancakes for all of the kids at once. It’s also super easy to clean and store for next time.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Lackawanna, NY
I always use this griddle! It is really easy to use and doesn't take long to heat up. It is also easy to clean and store the griddle. It is reasonably priced and can be found at any major retailer. I would recommend this product to anyone that is in the market to buy one!
Sag Harbor, NY
Makes family breakfast so much easier with all the griddle space and I get to avoid using my stovetop. Also very easy when it comes time to cleanup. Didn't spend much as it was a black Friday purchase, but worth every penny! Would recommend to anybody that loves a pancake breakfast!
Ocala, FL
Unless you've mastered flipping pancakes on a skillet, I definitely recommend you use this griddle. I received it as a gift from my wedding registry and I literally get breakfast done all with this griddle and pancakes come out golden and extra fluffy! I highly recommend
Organic