Black & Decker Black + Decker Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker

by Black & Decker

Breakfast gets a whole lot better with the Black + Decker WM1000B Rotating Waffle Maker. The extra-deep grids make room for all your favorite toppings, and the nonstick plates quickly release your delicious waffles. Adjustable temperature controls let you find the best cooking process for everyone's tastes, and the 180° rotate and cook system ensures even cooking every time. A pair of indicator lights shows when the unit is plugged in and when it's preheated and ready to cook.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker Black + Decker Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Aman H.
Black & Decker Black + Decker Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Aman H.
I love this waffle machine! I bought this 2 years ago and it still works as if it’s new. Super amazing quality! Black and Decker always has good appliance but they really out did themselves this time. I have kids and since this double sided I make two at time really fast. I absolutely 100% recommend this waffle maker!!
Yelyn H.
NuevaYork
We have several brand appliances in the house and they really are quality products and last a long time, nothing has damaged us, the truth and prices depending on what they are are good.
Kristin A.
Merced, CA
We loved our Black & Decker waffle maker until it completely broke on us! The waffle surface heated quickly and was very user friendly. Very affordable at $25. I recommend it for the price, but the quality could DEFINITELY improve. If you’re looking for a cheapie this is it, maybe spend more if you’re looking long term.
Jessica  P.
Albuquerque, NM
Black & Decker Black + Decker Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Jessica  P.
I just bought this kitchen appliance and love it. I cooked these delicious waffles easily and fast. My hubby loved them. It’s affordable and easy to use and to clean. I recommend it
Rachel M.
Atalaya Primera Etapa Manzana N cuatro lote dieciséis
Black & Decker Black + Decker Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker uploaded by Rachel M.
RECOMIENDA LA MARCA BLAC+DECKER PARA REALIZAR UNOS DELICIOSOS WAFFLES 🥞 LLEVO 2 AÑOS CON ELLA Y NO LA CAMBIO POR NADA DEL MUNDO, MUY FÁCIL DE MANEJAR, EN LAS INSTRUCCIONES TRAE COMO PREPARAR LOS WAFFLES Y QUEDAN MUY DELICIOSOS. MI FAMILIA ESTA MUY CONTENTA CON ESA MARCA Y NO LA CAMBIA POR NADA. SOMOS FANS N1 DE LOS 🥞🥞🥞❤🤩
Sigrid J.
Solingen NRW
Sehr guter und hochwertiger Waffelbäcker. Einfache Anwendung und super Ergebniss. Ein zusätzliches Plus ist die einfache Reinigung.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente pero no he usado ninguno de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad
Nicole L.
I had this waffle maker and it stopped working but it made good waffles while it worked
abigail M.
Tolcayuca Hidalgo , colonia la colmena, panal street
.very good product i love i need it and i deserve it I buy it sometimes Very good very good very good is great fantastic curved and eloquent1

Looking for your answer?