BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

A good cup of coffee is always in style with the black and decker 12-cup switch coffeemaker. The duralife glass carafe has reinforced glass to provide maximum durability and a sturdy handle. Meanwhile, grab a quick cup on the way out the door with sneak-a-cup before the brewing is complete done. It also has an easy-view water window to provide quick and hassle-free filling and with a removable filter basket, clean-up is a breeze. see more...

Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
This is a decent, low cost but very basic coffee maker. If you are looking for a no frills machine that just quickly brews a decent pot of coffee this is the machine for you. We have owned ours for about 2 years now and it is holding up very well for it's age considering we brew at least 2 pots per day with it.
Jelly Q.
Jelly Q.
CHICAGO, IL
Love it! I love the fact the you can just the timer and your coffer will be ready in the morning! Love the that! My coffee is ready right when I need it the most! Very affordable and inexpensive I must say! I have tried other coffee makers and none compare to this one!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
We love this coffee pot. The color is awesome and goes great with our kitchen and it is very quick when wanting a pot of coffee you do not have to wait very long on a pot.
kathy e.
kathy e.
Saint Ann, MO
It was great at first brewed fast and after like a month are two it slowed down I cleaned it out but still takes 20 minutes to mak a pot of coffee
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love black and decker automatic drip coffee maker.I love coffee. it makes me feel like I can make great coffee.its easy to use
Summer T.
Summer T.
Elk Grove, CA
It did its job! We use it at work, easy to clean, no problems, cost-effective I would purchase this brand again!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Pomona, CA
Muy buena cafetera tengo mas de 1 ano con ella y me encanta muy buena ya es la segunda de esa marca que compro!
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Appling, GA
Very basic, yet very reliable. Nothing fancy, but the coffee brews in a timely manner and taste fantastic!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love to be able to set the machine and smell the coffee as it makes my favorite smell of the morning
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
We use this all the time when we are at home when you want more than a cup of coffee this is perfect
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I just bought this coffee maker today after my other one died. I'm curious how long you've all had yours? I only paid $15 so I'm not feeling a huge loss if it doesn't last long but I'd love to know the life expectancy.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
What do you think? I would like to try it to give you my humble opinion