BY BLACK & DECKER #56 in Coffeemakers

A good cup of coffee is always in style with the black and decker 12-cup switch coffeemaker. The duralife glass carafe has reinforced glass to provide maximum durability and a sturdy handle. Meanwhile, grab a quick cup on the way out the door with sneak-a-cup before the brewing is complete done. It also has an easy-view water window to provide quick and hassle-free filling and with a removable filter basket, clean-up is a breeze. see more...

Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
This coffee maker is currently sitting on my kitchen counter. It's used daily and has stayed solid for over a year.
However, the things must be mentioned about when talking about its functionality. First of all, the section where the coffee grounds are placed does not latch shut as sufficiently as I would like. Secondly, there is no auto stop function when the coffee is brewing. When you pull the pot off the coffee continues to keep pouring.
kellie t.
kellie t.
Warwick, NY
For the low cost, this coffee maker is extremely quick, efficient, and easy to clean. Conveniently, this coffee maker additionally has a programmable setting, which is amazing when you have to be up for work at 4 a.m. Takes away the stress of waking up earlier to start the coffee, and you won't have to worry about forgetting a step to make the coffee so early in the morning.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
I use a multiple coffee maker machine. I have gone through many coffee makers and brands and the Black and Decker has lasted the longest. I drink coffee day and night so the machines get a real workout and typically give out and have to be replaced every six months to a year. The black and decker brand has lasted longer than any other brand I have used so far.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
It is a great coffee machine that gets the job done. It gives people an option to go eco-friendly when it comes to the filter since the company does have a re-usable filter. I rather the company include that piece and just charge the consumer a little bit more money since in the end the consumer saves money and also makes a wise choice for the environment.
I LOVE this coffee maker. Definitely love the fact that I can set a time for my coffee to brew and not have to worry about it. (I'm not always a morning person.) I feel like it's also the perfect amount of coffee in the morning, or whenever! I definitely think whenever this coffee maker has it's final brew I'll be buying another!
Melissa l.
Melissa l.
Kingman, AZ
I thought this product was a great buy for the price, it is easy to use and clean and works great. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because of the height of the unit. I have low hanging cupboards and I couldn't keep it on my counter. Would recommend it to anyone who has some height to their cupboards.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
In my house we go through a lot of coffee pots. When you brew any where from 2 to 5 pots a day they get a lot of use. out of the last five we have bought our Black & Decker has lasted us the longest.. I think we are going on two years now, when normally we go through at least to pots a year. Pretty impressive in my book.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
This is a decent, low cost but very basic coffee maker. If you are looking for a no frills machine that just quickly brews a decent pot of coffee this is the machine for you. We have owned ours for about 2 years now and it is holding up very well for it's age considering we brew at least 2 pots per day with it.
Rosee R.
Rosee R.
Hardin, IL
I love that this coffee maker has the pause and pour feature for when i cant wait to get a cup of fresh brewed coffee,,i have had no problems with this machine, it is very easy to clean..i have not had any problems with it at all,,,i would sure buy another one exactly like this one if i need to
Tina B.
Tina B.
Burbank, CA
Gets the job done, does it well. First time I used the product I filled the entire thing with water to clear it out and water spilled everywhere. Thankfully my dog wasn't underneath the hot water. Once I used it as I normally would , we haven't had any problems. Automatic timer works great.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I just bought this coffee maker today after my other one died. I'm curious how long you've all had yours? I only paid $15 so I'm not feeling a huge loss if it doesn't last long but I'd love to know the life expectancy.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
What do you think? I would like to try it to give you my humble opinion