BY BLACK & DECKER #63 in Coffeemakers

A good cup of coffee is always in style with the black and decker 12-cup switch coffeemaker. The duralife glass carafe has reinforced glass to provide maximum durability and a sturdy handle. Meanwhile, grab a quick cup on the way out the door with sneak-a-cup before the brewing is complete done. It also has an easy-view water window to provide quick and hassle-free filling and with a removable filter basket, clean-up is a breeze. see more...

Katelyn A.
This coffee maker is currently sitting on my kitchen counter. It's used daily and has stayed solid for over a year.
However, the things must be mentioned about when talking about its functionality. First of all, the section where the coffee grounds are placed does not latch shut as sufficiently as I would like. Secondly, there is no auto stop function when the coffee is brewing. When you pull the pot off the coffee continues to keep pouring.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
I use a multiple coffee maker machine. I have gone through many coffee makers and brands and the Black and Decker has lasted the longest. I drink coffee day and night so the machines get a real workout and typically give out and have to be replaced every six months to a year. The black and decker brand has lasted longer than any other brand I have used so far.
Rebecca H.
In my house we go through a lot of coffee pots. When you brew any where from 2 to 5 pots a day they get a lot of use. out of the last five we have bought our Black & Decker has lasted us the longest.. I think we are going on two years now, when normally we go through at least to pots a year. Pretty impressive in my book.
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
This is a decent, low cost but very basic coffee maker. If you are looking for a no frills machine that just quickly brews a decent pot of coffee this is the machine for you. We have owned ours for about 2 years now and it is holding up very well for it's age considering we brew at least 2 pots per day with it.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
This black and decker product has never let me down its something I don't have. To worry about I know there will be fresh wonderful coffee in the morning it always very fresh and doesn't have a lot of buttons to confuse me and it's good on the environment because the grounds are recyclable
Melissa H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I thought this product was a great buy for the price, it is easy to use and clean and works great. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because of the height of the unit. I have low hanging cupboards and I couldn't keep it on my counter. Would recommend it to anyone who has some height to their cupboards.
Jelly Q.
Love it! I love the fact the you can just the timer and your coffer will be ready in the morning! Love the that! My coffee is ready right when I need it the most! Very affordable and inexpensive I must say! I have tried other coffee makers and none compare to this one!
Krystal M.
It is a great coffee machine that gets the job done. It gives people an option to go eco-friendly when it comes to the filter since the company does have a re-usable filter. I rather the company include that piece and just charge the consumer a little bit more money since in the end the consumer saves money and also makes a wise choice for the environment.
Jessica t.
Louisville, KY
I'm pretty happy with this product. It does the job, expected of it, which for me, is a no fuss, no frills, quick pot of coffee. Not being a morning person, I enjoy the stop flow feature, that allows me to pour a cup before the pot is done without a mess.
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
This coffee maker definitely serves its purpose. It's easy to clean and use. The consistency of the coffee is good. The reason why I did not give 5 stars is because the hot plate on it doesn't heat well, which results in the coffee cooling very quickly.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I just bought this coffee maker today after my other one died. I'm curious how long you've all had yours? I only paid $15 so I'm not feeling a huge loss if it doesn't last long but I'd love to know the life expectancy.
Génesis Q.
What do you think? I would like to try it to give you my humble opinion