Black & Decker 9.6V Cordless Hand Vac

The black & decker 9.6v dustbuster vacuum uses cyclonic action to deliver powerful suction for effective cleanup. It has a lightweight design for easy maneuverability. It can be used to vacuum hard-to-reach corners and tight spaces in home or even in your car. This black & decker handheld vacuum has a bagless design and collects dirt in a large, easy-to-empty bowl. This bowl has a translucent body that clearly shows when it needs to be emptied. It can be effortlessly detached for easy cleaning. The multi-surface vacuum cleaner has a compact design and comes with a wall mounting kit for easy storage. This cordless vacuum cleaner...

How is the suction?
Start your review of Black & Decker 9.6V Cordless Hand Vac!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This portable vacuum cleaner is a must have! This is cordless so its a great way to keep dirt and dog hair out of my truck. This is a great tool to bring when traveling exspecially to take to the lake and the beach to keep the sand out of your vehicle. This will suck anything up and very handy. This is also super easy to clean. I would buy another one and I definently recommend.
Lorena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this a few months ago, still works. I have noticed I can’t use it for long though . I mainly use it for the couches to clean up any food or dust . Works great! Easy to use and pickup dog hair.
Danielle L.
My favorite vacuum ever. So quick and easy and great for storage purposes. Would recommend for just about anyone.
Shailee Z.
Minnetonka, MN
When it is fully charged this works great however the battery doesn’t last long and it has to be emptied a lot. For the price it is good.
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this to pick up all the kitty litter they track out on their claws and it gets every last one. I looked at others but they just didn’t have the suction power that this does
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
My husband bought me this Cordless Hand Vacuum for my car. Its strong and it cleans up the mess in my car. Its easy to use for my kids and takes little space in my trunk. Battery last longer than I expected. So when we need it its there to use fast and easy.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,868 reviews
I am very organized and I like to have everything clean and smell good and these products are necessary for my home
triza S.
Dallas, TX
Good and handy for cleaning. It isn’t strong as the big ones . Its light and pulls small pulls and dirt perfectly bit a little bigger dirt it cannot pull.
Adalynn C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This one is a little in the middle it’s not cheap and it’s not expensive but I use it for my car to clean it and it’s really really good
Katherine D.
i love this vacuum for smaller spaces. i use it in my car, windows, anything thats tougher to reach with a traditional vacuum. it’s easy to charge and has a fairly long lasting battery and still gets everything clean!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...