Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Leonie A.Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Marcos M.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a compact design and handy cord storage, this coffeemaker is a great value for small spaces such as apartments, condos, or around the office. With one touch operation and a nonstick Keep Hot plate, you can have hot coffee anytime without a hassle. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B

Start your review of Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this coffee pot whenever I was single and really only needed a small amount of coffee each day. It gave me extra counter space and I didn't waste coffee. Approved fast and I really enjoyed how little and cute it looked on my counter. Definitely a great gift or great Buy
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Despite my constant nagging to upgrade, my boyfriend won't let me and this is our coffee maker. I feel like this is the little coffee maker that won't ever give up. It makes the strongest coffee ever AND we've had this for almost 5 years...DIE ALREADY!!! Take this review however youd like.
scianda l.
This is an okay coffeemaker, and makes a pretty good cup of coffee.  It doesn't have any programming options or fancy features, which I wouldn't expect for something at this price, and to be honest, I don't really use or care for options on my coffeemakers.  I just want to put in the water and grounds, and push the on button.  The compact size is also great for my tiny kitchen, and the outside is fairly easy to clean.  I've had my white model for about a year, and I'm only now seeing any coffee staining, located behind the coffee carafe.  My coffeemaker is basically always in use, and has held up well for the most part.  However, this does have a tendency to leak from somewhere when the coffee is brewing.  I cannot for the life of me figure out where the leak is coming from, but I do notice coffee under the coffeemaker.  For now, this works, but when I buy another coffeemaker I probably will not repurchase this one.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,004 reviews
This is the BEST little coffee maker! I wanted one out of impulse because I was tired of the not so fresh taste or k cups. So I got this little thing for $13 at Walmart and purchased Chock Full O' Nuts Original Roast Ground Coffee . Changed my printing forever! This little machine is pretty quick too!
Julissa S.
california
Purchased at: Walmart
Alright people if you like coffee but hardly have the time to make it at home, this is for you. I wasn’t going to go out and buy a $50-$200 coffee maker if I was barely going to use it, this thing really works. It says for 5 cups but it really only fills 2 1/2 max. It’s just really great and practical plus it was only $8.99 in Walmart.
Zariss M.
Glendora
Good quality. Helps when I'm too busy doing chores and such. Heats up real quick. However because it's just one setting you can't do much about it. Overall it is affordable and convenient when you're in need of one. Would recommend if you prefer your coffee a certain way.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Bought this because only my husband drinks coffee so it's the perfect size. But then it's also good to brew tea. Sounds weird but it works. Instead of using coffee (with the filter) you put tea leaves and it works! Perfect size for brewing tea/coffee for one person. I like that it's also compact for our small NYC apartment.

Cleaning is also very easy. Just take the parts apart and rinse it under water and then run a cycle brewing just plain water.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
I bought this coffee maker for several reasons. 1. Black & Decker is a name I trust. 2. I LOVED the thermal carafe. It keeps the coffee hot for hours. 3. The size. My husband drinks coffee at work and I drink it at home. I did not need a 12 cup and the 5 cup is the PERFECT size. This coffee maker brews quickly, it is easy to use and clean, it brews the coffee piping hot in a quick efficient manner. It is my morning life saver and I love it!
Jessica F.
So I used to have a single serve pod being machine until I realized that I just don't use it as often and want a fan of destroying the environment anymore. that system is currently sitting on a box. I bought this coffee maker because it's perfect for a single person. I've actually only used it for boiling hot water, but have had no issues and really enjoy the simple design. great for small apartment living too!
Kirsten W.
Broomfield, CO
Very small, but makes a decent cup of coffee. with a reusable filter purchased at the grocery store we also never have to worry about filters breaking, or carrying soggy paper full of grounds over to the trash! I just quickly dump, tap, and rinse and leave it in the machine for the next use.