Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Leonie A.Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Maria P.

BY BLACK & DECKER #39 in Coffeemakers

With a compact design and handy cord storage, this coffeemaker is a great value for small spaces such as apartments, condos, or around the office. With one touch operation and a nonstick Keep Hot plate, you can have hot coffee anytime without a hassle. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

scianda l.
This is an okay coffeemaker, and makes a pretty good cup of coffee.  It doesn't have any programming options or fancy features, which I wouldn't expect for something at this price, and to be honest, I don't really use or care for options on my coffeemakers.  I just want to put in the water and grounds, and push the on button.  The compact size is also great for my tiny kitchen, and the outside is fairly easy to clean.  I've had my white model for about a year, and I'm only now seeing any coffee staining, located behind the coffee carafe.  My coffeemaker is basically always in use, and has held up well for the most part.  However, this does have a tendency to leak from somewhere when the coffee is brewing.  I cannot for the life of me figure out where the leak is coming from, but I do notice coffee under the coffeemaker.  For now, this works, but when I buy another coffeemaker I probably will not repurchase this one.
Kaylee L.
This is the BEST little coffee maker! I wanted one out of impulse because I was tired of the not so fresh taste or k cups. So I got this little thing for $13 at Walmart and purchased Chock Full O' Nuts Original Roast Ground Coffee . Changed my printing forever! This little machine is pretty quick too!
Zariss M.
Glendora
Good quality. Helps when I'm too busy doing chores and such. Heats up real quick. However because it's just one setting you can't do much about it. Overall it is affordable and convenient when you're in need of one. Would recommend if you prefer your coffee a certain way.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Bought this because only my husband drinks coffee so it's the perfect size. But then it's also good to brew tea. Sounds weird but it works. Instead of using coffee (with the filter) you put tea leaves and it works! Perfect size for brewing tea/coffee for one person. I like that it's also compact for our small NYC apartment.

Cleaning is also very easy. Just take the parts apart and rinse it under water and then run a cycle brewing just plain water.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
I bought this coffee maker for several reasons. 1. Black & Decker is a name I trust. 2. I LOVED the thermal carafe. It keeps the coffee hot for hours. 3. The size. My husband drinks coffee at work and I drink it at home. I did not need a 12 cup and the 5 cup is the PERFECT size. This coffee maker brews quickly, it is easy to use and clean, it brews the coffee piping hot in a quick efficient manner. It is my morning life saver and I love it!
Jessica F.
So I used to have a single serve pod being machine until I realized that I just don't use it as often and want a fan of destroying the environment anymore. that system is currently sitting on a box. I bought this coffee maker because it's perfect for a single person. I've actually only used it for boiling hot water, but have had no issues and really enjoy the simple design. great for small apartment living too!
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've owned this coffee maker for about 3 years and it does not fail to impress. Of course it's not a key rig or anything but I personally love it. At first I found it kind of odd but now I absolutely love it. It hasn't failed on me for 3 years now and it's works great. There isn't any huge mess afterwards and honestly, it's great.
Kirsten W.
Broomfield, CO
Very small, but makes a decent cup of coffee. with a reusable filter purchased at the grocery store we also never have to worry about filters breaking, or carrying soggy paper full of grounds over to the trash! I just quickly dump, tap, and rinse and leave it in the machine for the next use.
Colleen F.
I bought this coffee maker from Black and Decker for my dorm room and I couldn't be more happy with it! It's small and compact so that it doesn't take up too much space. It makes about 2-mugs full of coffee with each brew, which is perfect since I'm the only one who drinks it.
Jaqueline L.
Katy, Tx
Me and my husband are the only ones at home that drink coffee i feel like I waste coffee sometimes causes we brew a pot and take of for work so in the afternoon it's not good any more. We have very busy life's, I do like you can set it to start brewing at a specific time.