Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Maria P.Black & Decker 5-Cup Coffeemaker Model DCM600B uploaded by Leonie A.

BY BLACK & DECKER #15 in Coffeemakers

With a compact design and handy cord storage, this coffeemaker is a great value for small spaces such as apartments, condos, or around the office. With one touch operation and a nonstick Keep Hot plate, you can have hot coffee anytime without a hassle. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Target
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
Foodie Expert
I bought this coffee maker for several reasons. 1. Black & Decker is a name I trust. 2. I LOVED the thermal carafe. It keeps the coffee hot for hours. 3. The size. My husband drinks coffee at work and I drink it at home. I did not need a 12 cup and the 5 cup is the PERFECT size. This coffee maker brews quickly, it is easy to use and clean, it brews the coffee piping hot in a quick efficient manner. It is my morning life saver and I love it!
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
I've had this coffee maker for about a year now. I only use it to make 1 mug size and it tastes fine. I like that it takes up very little space on my counter. As far as smells or tastes of plastic, I have not noticed any. I guess a timer would help and if you pour the pot too fast the lid may pop up a little too much and some coffee will spill out. But really minor problems. Great value for the price!
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've owned this coffee maker for about 3 years and it does not fail to impress. Of course it's not a key rig or anything but I personally love it. At first I found it kind of odd but now I absolutely love it. It hasn't failed on me for 3 years now and it's works great. There isn't any huge mess afterwards and honestly, it's great.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Really great coffee maker! It can make up to 5 cups which is perfect for my family of two because we both love coffee and it's a great amount for the two of us! Very affordable for the quality that you receive. I would definitely recommend this coffee maker because it works great!
Bonny P.
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
This is the only coffee make that I have used, so there is nothing else for me to compare it with... But I can say that my coffee tastes good and I can make it as per my taste
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
Im actually not a huge fan of this coffee maker. It takes FOREVER to brew even a half a pot full of coffee, grounds leak quite a bit and it's not very hot.
Vette S.
Vette S.
Foodie Expert
I like it because its easy to use and it has a timer that shuts off after a certain amount of time. The coffee always comes out great
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
Easy to use and doesn't burn my coffee. I like my French press better however when I have friends over I use this to make a big pot.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I never owned a coffee maker before but this is a good option when you don't drink a lot of coffee. great price for great size.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Stockton, CA
My husband is not a coffee drinker but I am. So this is perfect for my house. I have had mine for years.