Black & Decker 400 Watt Juice Extractor

This black & decker juice extractor incorporates sleek upright design, functionality, and power. Juice extraction allows you to get the nutritional benefits of all your fruits and vegetables through juicing. non-skid feet keep the unit it place while juicing, cord storage keeps excess power cord out of sight and allows for easy storage, and easily removable and dishwasher-safe pulp bin, blade, and strainer make clean up a breeze. Space saving design make this juicer a great addition to any healthy kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker 400 Watt Juice Extractor!
Kaneohe
What I love about this juicer is that I can make my own juices in of buying it in the store the only thing that I would improve is the price and it’s semi affordable and yes I would recommend this to anyone who wants or is interested in getting healthy
Very expensive product but very worth it when trying to be healthy of you just really like pressed juice. Mine came with a cute little pressed juice recipe pamphlet. Improved my health very nicely. Super easy to use and worth the splurge for anyone
Low Carb
I recieved this juicer as a wedding gift a few years ago and love it!! I love that it is easy to clean, unlike some juicers I have used in the past. It works great at juicing whole fruits and veggies. Very powerful.
Organic, No Special Diet
Corp Christi, TX
I received this juicer as a gift from my son. He had gotten one and loved juicing everything. Since I’ve had it, I’ve caught the same desire. Love juicing veggies and fruits. They all taste great. It’s relatively easy to clean. You can put parts in the dishwasher. Love it!!!
Organic, Low Carb
Royse City, TX
Love this juicer! Every now & then I love incorporating a juice in my diet as a meal replacement to help reset my body. This makes great juices without leaving pieces in it & tastes fresh!
No Special Diet
Loudonville, NY
I just bought this last week as our large Hamilton one quit after many many years. I honestly only chose this over a new Hamilton because it was smaller and cheaper. I haven't been disappointed yet. I think it functions just as well. The only problem I have with it is that sometimes the top portion doesn't seal well and leaks. I also have to cut the fruits smaller as the mouth is quite small. But other than that its fine!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
The Black & Decker Juicer is one of the cheapest you can buy, around $50-$60...But cheap is not quality. This is amazing. I have only used it to juice, mainly celery, and some carrots and apples. It cuts right through them and brings out the juice. It is easy to take apart and clean, then reassemble. Cheers to health and beauty!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Del Rio, TX
I received this as a gift for mother's day. It does its job but it's super loud. Extremely loud. This makes juicing hard when you have to plan when no one will be bothered by the noise. Affordable to start. Easy to clean and disassemble. I think it would be better to spend a little more for better quality.
Goshen, IN
This works great and is relatively easy to get going. You do need to cut down your items before just tossing them in, but there seems to be a good amount that you get from the foods you put in. My only qualm is that I wish that there was a better way to more easily clean everything.
Dairy Free
I love love absolutely love this juicer. It’s hardly ever a time that it jammed from the peels of the fruits and vegetables that I juiced in it. I don’t think I paid more than $50 for it. I think if a person is looking for a juicer, this is the one to start out with.
No Special Diet