Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Easy Controls

by Black & Decker

Great for cooking snacks and whipping up appetizers fast! This toaster oven fits a 9" pizza or four slices of bread, and the simplified dial controls let you set the 30-minute timer and choose to bake, broil, toast, or keep warm. Plus, our exclusive EvenToast Technology™ toasts bread up to 30% more evenly* so you get excellent toasting results every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Easy Controls!
How would you rate this product?
Tre K.
Black & Decker 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Easy Controls uploaded by Tre K.
This is a decent toaster oven. It performs the way a toaster oven should. I'm only giving it a 3 star because its not amazing, and also the 3 knobs is a little unnecessary though. I prefer just 2 knobs, that is really all you need. But this isnt a bad toaster oven.
Amber R.
Purchased at: Target
I love these things! They evenly cook toast, plus you can use the oven function for reheating food, or cooking things you don’t want to fire up the stove or air fryer for! Love it for little things like recrisping leftovers.
Sharon G.
Concord, NC
This black and decker toaster is wonderful. It’s cost friendly and easy to clean. It toast a lot of food at a time. I recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?