suggested searches

37%

3 star

2 star

1 star

hi, are 23 anniversary is coming up this month.......and my husband doesn,t have a lot of tools.......and this is a great brand......this would mean so much if i can try this out for him....for our anniversary.........i will give a great review..........thank you..........
I love this Black and Decker tool set! It's a must for my household! I am a single mother of seven and this has been a lifesaver!! From hanging pictures and wall decor, to fixing stuff my rambunctious crew has broken, this makes it all so much easier! Everyone should at least have some kind of little tool kit because you'll always need it and use it!! These tools also have a comfortable grip and are easy to use and quality made!!
Very Handy to have. I keep a set in the trunk for emergency purposes. Has come in handy several times. Got one for my sons car also. I defenatly need a few more for around the house and for the wifes car also. You never know what life will throw at you or when.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What beauty hack could you not live without? Mine are my pliers from my Black & Decker 38 PC Hand Tool Set!
0 answers