BY BLACK & DECKER #7 in Juicers

Two cones rotate both ways to squeeze every drop of juice from fruit! The small cone squeezes more juice from small fruits like oranges, lemons and limes, while the large cone is perfect for grapefruit. Adjustable pulp control lets you get the amount of pulp you want and built-in cord storage keeps the cord neat and out of the way. All parts are dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleanup! PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• I really want to buy a juicer but alot of products out there does...1 Answers
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
I decided to buy an inexpensive electric juicer, which I used to juice the other half of my lemons. Voila--more juice from the same number of lemons! It will take a while to see any real savings on lemons, but meanwhile the lemonade is fantastic. This machine cleans easily, works well, keeps the seeds out of the juice, and can be adjusted for a little or a lot of pulp in the juice. I didn't try stopping all the pulp, so I can't comment on that. This CJ625 is worth what it costs.
Cynthia H.
This is pretty good but I've had better juicers before than this one but oh well I guess it was very disappointing
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful and great juicer I love using this for lemons and oranges comes out amazing
Christina L.
Great and used to make lemonade or orange juice nothing's better than fresh juice!
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is great to make fresh juice. I use mine for oranges, grapefruit, and lemons.
Audrey O.
This is the best juicer I've ever used affordable and works great I ise it daily
Nourhen A.
Jilmah sidi bouzid
I'm a lasy person and don't like to use manual juicers so this makes my life easy. It works like a dream and doesn't make too much noise.
خوك ا.
Great product I liked very much because my favorite juice is lemon juice and thank you for your understanding and good treatment.
Dani R.
I love to make orange juice, all we love it!! And this machine makes my work so easy!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I really want to buy a juicer but alot of products out there doesnt produce alot if juice.. is anyone actually use the product and recommend it? I want quality and satisfaction.