Black & Decker 1.7L Rapid Boil Electric Kettle

Don’t settle for slow boiling! This electric kettle features Rapid Boil Technology that boils up to seven cups of water more than 2x faster than a stovetop*! The kettle comes with a removable anti-scale filter that prevents mineral buildup from passing through the spout, so you get fresh, hot water for tea, hot cocoa, instant meals, oatmeal, French press coffee, and more! Plus, the illuminated water windows and dual texture exterior add a great look to any kitchen. Other features include: rapid boil zone (1-3 cups), boil/dry protection, 360° swivel base, on/off switch, safety locking lid, power indicator lights, cord wrap, 2-year warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black & Decker 1.7L Rapid Boil Electric Kettle!
Katia  D.
Saint, Indre
Bouilloire électrique est vraiment de très bon qualité je l'utilise au quotidien et je dois dire que j'en suis agréablement surprise et satisfaite !!!
Ursula R.
Tucson, AZ
Works like a charm when I don’t feel like pulling out the other system out. Water get very hot real quick.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
This is such an important appliance in our kitchen! We love coffee but we love tea 🫖 just as much!! So we boil water using this and then pour it in our mugs with tea bags to make our cups of tea!! This is the best way to make tea. Sure some could say just put water in the microwave... this is dangerous!! And just inconsistent 🤷🏼‍♀️ this is perfect every time when you use this. [product:black-&-decker-17l-rapid-boil-electric-kettle] is a must have for sure! I would definitely repurchase. 12/10 recommend
Amanda H.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this kettle almost every night to make myself some tea and my son hot chocolate. It’s so easy to use, just push down the button and watch it heat up. It keeps water hot for a very long time.
Lauren B.
Winston Salem, NC
Affordable and easy to use. Helps make the coziest cup of tea. Easy clean up and I have even used it to make apple cider. Recommend.
Jo S.
Bristol, TN
Purchased at: JCPenney
Love the rapid boil kettle. It’s fast and great for making hot tea and cocoa in a flash.
Flor B.
Alvaro obregon
Para la preparación de un gran café Black & Decker me gusta más para consentirte o para la familia es muy práctico.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love my $20 Black & Decker electric kettle. Every once in a while I boil the water until there’s no more. Overall it will bill your waiter in two minutes and you’ve got instant hot tea.
Kathy E.
Palmyra, PA
I love this kettle. I only use it for herbal tea that I can't get in K-cups, but it works great. It heats up water really fast. I've had no problems with it & expect it to last many years. It's very affordable & I recommend it highly.
Aimee P.
Fresno
So quick and easy!! I used to use my Keurig to boil water water but would get lingering coffee bits. This boils water fast and clean for my night time teas!

Looking for your answer?