BY BLACK & DECKER

The convenient Black & Decker 15.6V Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is bagless and cordless for ultimate cleaning convenience. There's simply nothing quite like the Dustbuster when you need to clean small and hard to reach spaces. The long reach nose puts this handheld vacuum cleaning in places you normally can't reach and too often let dirt build up. Clean everything in your house, car, boat and anywhere else that needs your meticulous touch. Size: 14x5x8. Color: White. see more...

Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I have this vacuum .I purchased it for my car to be able to clean out easily . It does pick up things and charges quickly and comes with a holder for the wall . When it doesn't pick up usually because you have to clean it out. I like that you don't have to purchase filters. Just wipe clean .
Marcela V.
Can't live without it. Amazing small vacuum and duster.  After a having a baby, this is a must!!! Quick and not to heavy. I use it everyday, kitchen, dinning room - you don't have to pick cheerios anymore, living room. Just charged it overnight.  Great HELP!!!
Morgan L.
Westerville, OH
I loved this dustbuster vacuum for a couple of weeks and then it started to go downhill. The battery life on this thing is terrible! And it takes forever to charge! I would not recommend purchasing this vacuum. I think all dustbuster vacuums have this similar issue.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Although I love the convenience of not having to haul out my Dyson for small jobs, this thing just doesn't stay charged long enough! I have it constantly plugged in when it's not in use and despite that, it always seems to slow down and stop sucking after a couple of minutes.
No la he usado, pero trato de comprar muchos prductos de esta marca, ya que me han resultado casi siempre geniales (salvo un destornillador que tienen poca potencia).
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Is it difficult to clean out? ~jessnherguys~
Hola solo en color blanco ?