Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710

by Black & Decker

14" Grass Hog automatic feed trimmer and edger No bumping required, centrifugal force feeds line Groom N Edge™ head rotates 180 for edging Patented cord lock system prevents cord disconnect 0.065 line diameter AF-100  4.8 amp motor 5.3 lbs ;

How long does the cord go without adding an extension?
Is this a weed wacker?
Is this easy to use?
Start your review of Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product works great, easy to use, inexpensive and saves you money on a gardener.” in reviews
“He loves this product from Black & Decker so I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a weed whacker/hedge trimmer and doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money. ” in reviews
“I have had mine for quite some time and wouldnt get another brand!” in reviews
“Fast forward a bit.” in reviews
Pittsfield , NH
It works great. It definitely is for people with smaller yards. We should have gone with a size up and cordless. But for just small areas this is perfect!
Burleson, TX
Great job for trimming near the sidewalk and walkways. Very light weight, and easy to use. I would recommend this only if you have a smaller yard.
Merlin, OR
This works, even on our 40+ acres (granted, only 5 are not forest, but still). We've had this for at least 4 years, and it is still going strong!
Wantagh, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I live in New York so there isn’t a lot of grass but there are patches that needed to be cleaned up. This did the trick and at a decent price
Lorain, OH
It's okay, but nothing special. Light, but a bit awkward with the handle placement. Does have bit of an issue with the cord popping out.
Lynn, Ma
Does the job. We have a smaller yard and it works perfectly for us. I can see if you had a larger yard it would not be the best fit.
My husband uses this and loves the convenience of not having to use gas. I like it because it doesn't stink like the gas ones.
Modesto, CA
Bought this trimmer for my teenager and he really likes it. Light weight and easy to use. He is able to trim the yard easier.
Peoria, IL
Very easy to use and maintain for sure. My grandpa loves it. I prefer electric to fuel power so it works just fine for me.
Lowville, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
2,150 reviews
I loved useing this weed whacked it’s not that heavy to carry around actually that’s what I liked about it .