Black & Decker 14

Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710

BY BLACK & DECKER

14" Grass Hog automatic feed trimmer and edger No bumping required, centrifugal force feeds line Groom N Edge™ head rotates 180 for edging Patented cord lock system prevents cord disconnect 0.065 line diameter AF-100  4.8 amp motor 5.3 lbs ; see more...

Black & Decker 14
Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710
  • "This product works great, easy to use, inexpensive and saves you money on a gardener." in 5 reviews
  • "He loves this product from Black & Decker so I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a weed whacker/hedge trimmer and doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had mine for quite some time and wouldnt get another brand!" in 1 review
  • "Fast forward a bit." in 1 review
Miranda V.
I bought this when I got my new house and desperately needed to trim the weeds around all of the trees as they were super thick and high and this really worked great. Got the job done quickly and it’s actually really lightweight which is nice and less exhausting!
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
My sister bought this for her scarce backyard in Arizona. Mind you they don't have nice thick Kentucky Bluegrass so the yard looks like a rocky mountain. Fast forward a bit. We used this to trim her 2 foot tall weeds and boy they were a chore. But this worked great. It didn't clog, lightweight, handles easy and worked quickly/
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
My husband usea this hedge trimmer on our lawn all the time and it looks great. He loves this product from Black & Decker so I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a weed whacker/hedge trimmer and doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money.
Tiffany S.
I love what the product is supposed to do, but i have purchased one and had it replaced due to defects and the one i received as a replacement had the same issue. Great for everyday weed whacking, but not for triming or edging like the product states.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I'm not much of a gardener, but I do have this and have used it a handful of times. I found it easy to use and fairly straightforward. I am happy with the purchase.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
I got this for my mom who has trouble using gas pulley mowers/trimmers. While it's good for that, the cord is a huge problem- it gets in the way or doesn't reach far. Then the motor went out on it and has no warranty.
Natasha L.
I use this all the time to edge my yard. It is very easy to use and is not heavy at all. The next day my forearm might be slightly sore but I do enjoy using this product.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
It works great. It definitely is for people with smaller yards. We should have gone with a size up and cordless. But for just small areas this is perfect!
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
Great job for trimming near the sidewalk and walkways. Very light weight, and easy to use. I would recommend this only if you have a smaller yard.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
It's okay, but nothing special. Light, but a bit awkward with the handle placement. Does have bit of an issue with the cord popping out.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Can you buy the string for these at any hardware store?
Cassandra S.
Do wires get in the way?
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I live in the country and feel kind of bad because my husband and sons are always doing the trim work. Does this have the power to cut through tuff stuff?
Shellby M.
GA
Decorator Expert
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Where can I buy this at?