Black & Decker 14

Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710

BY BLACK & DECKER

14" Grass Hog automatic feed trimmer and edger No bumping required, centrifugal force feeds line Groom N Edge™ head rotates 180 for edging Patented cord lock system prevents cord disconnect 0.065 line diameter AF-100  4.8 amp motor 5.3 lbs ; see more...

Black & Decker 14
Black & Decker 14" Grass Hog Electric String Trimmer & Edger GH710
  • "This product works great, easy to use, inexpensive and saves you money on a gardener." in 5 reviews
  • "He loves this product from Black & Decker so I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a weed whacker/hedge trimmer and doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had mine for quite some time and wouldnt get another brand!" in 1 review
  • "Fast forward a bit." in 1 review
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Bought this trimmer for my teenager and he really likes it. Light weight and easy to use. He is able to trim the yard easier.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
My husband usea this hedge trimmer on our lawn all the time and it looks great. He loves this product from Black & Decker so I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a weed whacker/hedge trimmer and doesn't want to spend a huge amount of money.
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
It cuts the grass edges perfectly, making the lawn look professionally trimmed. I love it.
kim f.
kim f.
Hebron, IN
Pretty good item here. Does the job well and easy to use. I even edge my walk way using this.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
My hubby lover his and our yard looks really nice afterwards! Works great, no issues!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love what the product is supposed to do, but i have purchased one and had it replaced due to defects and the one i received as a replacement had the same issue. Great for everyday weed whacking, but not for triming or edging like the product states.
Ziphora D.
Ziphora D.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.
Bf use this. He said it is ok not too bad. Light. Easy to use. Easy to change the cord.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Husband bought this for me last summer to add to my gardening tools. Lightweight and easy to use.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
I use this all the time to edge my yard. It is very easy to use and is not heavy at all. The next day my forearm might be slightly sore but I do enjoy using this product.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Can you buy the string for these at any hardware store?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Do wires get in the way?
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I live in the country and feel kind of bad because my husband and sons are always doing the trim work. Does this have the power to cut through tuff stuff?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Who has tried this product?