Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Model DCM2160B

by Black & Decker

Enjoy hassle-free simplicity and convenience with the coffeemaker that offers fast, easy programming plus the no-mess serving of our Perfect Pour carafe. Our special carafe collar keeps drips and spills off the counter, while dishwasher-safe parts like the removable filter basket make cleanup a breeze. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Where can i find this?
Start your review of Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Model DCM2160B!
Dexter
We had this coffee pot before the one we have now and we liked it alot. It was a good coffee pot. We had it for over a year. It needed to be cleaned and as I ran the water and vinegar through it I'm guessing particles broke lose and clogged up the holes where the water ran through to the coffee pot. I tried to run clean bottled water through it after cleaning it with vinegar and distilled water as it called for and no water would come through the holes. I tried to even take it apart was going to clean the tube out in sink maybe and couldn't do that either. Was irritated n mad has to throw it away and go buy a new one. Got another Black & Decker one just different style.
Nashville, TN
We had terrible trouble with this coffee maker. It stopped working after three weeks - the power button would not function and the water would not heat up. The cost of the coffee maker was reasonable, but it did not have good longevity. Also, the warranty was ridiculous - we had to pay to ship the whole coffee maker to the company for replacement. Eventually we were just able to ship the prong, and they sent us a new coffee maker. However, the same problem happened two months later. I don't think I will purchase Black & Decker coffee makers in the future.
Calhan, CO
I just bought this new coffeemaker and so far I love it. I have had it for about 4 months and it really makes the morning routine easier. It was really affordable which is great i go through coffeemakers. I really like that I can feel the machine the night before and set it to start my coffee the next day like an alarm clock. Its wonderful!
Baltimore, MD
I've had this coffee pot for 3 years now. Still works like brand new. I've not had any problems with it whatsoever. The timer is set every morning at a certain time and still comes on at that time. If this coffee maker ever goes up I will probably purchase the same exact one! And yes, I have gifted this coffee pot to people before.
Henrietta, NY
I currently have this model in my home office. It is easy to use and I can set it for myself, or if I have clients or guests, can up the load for more cups. It was an affordable purchase. I bought it on sale at a food warehouse store. I would recommend for offices and large families.
New York
I got this as a housewarming gift to my boyfriend and so far the machine is doing a great job. Easier because of the programmable function. As for the price, you can never go wrong with black and decker products.
Niceville, FL
My husband had this coffee maker 9 years ago, and still works, it is a little bit old but functional yet, so, this is the reason that I love the brand, affordable, durable. I love it.
Three Rivers, CA
Ive had this one for a month or two. No complaints. Very fast and coffee tastes great. You can set the time you would like it to start brewing so you can wake up to a cup of coffee
Des Moines
This is affordable. How ever if you don't watch out the filter will turn in and you will get coffee grounds in your coffee or sometimes the pot won't sit right and water will go every where
Owens cross roads, AL
While this does make a great tasting cup of Joe, it did not last a year if that. Great at first, which really excited me thinking I had finally found a good coffee pot. I was wrong. I am so disappointed in the performance of this machine.