Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Model DCM2160B uploaded by Sophia D.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Model DCM2160B uploaded by Sandra C.

BY BLACK & DECKER #36 in Coffeemakers

Enjoy hassle-free simplicity and convenience with the coffeemaker that offers fast, easy programming plus the no-mess serving of our Perfect Pour carafe. Our special carafe collar keeps drips and spills off the counter, while dishwasher-safe parts like the removable filter basket make cleanup a breeze. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Kendra P.
Chesapeake
I love being able to set the timer to make the coffee in the morning before I wake up. However, I almost always spill some on the counter when pouring from the carafe. I don't know if it's the design of the carafe or the fact that I can't pour straight, but it's every morning. I don't mind wiping up the spill. It's a reasonably priced inexpensive coffee pot that does what it's supposed to do. If It broke today, I'd buy another just like it.
jessica B.
Its A Good Coffee Maker, But I Would Really Love To Try A One Cup Coffee Maker. It Would Be Nice To Have A Variety Of Flavors And Brands. I Have Had Some Issues With This Coffee Maker... Sometimes The Grinds Get Inside The Pot ( Once In Awhile ) Not Sure If It Is Due To User Error. All Around, Pretty Good Basic Coffee Maker. I Would Like It To Stay On Longer Than 1 Hour.
Mindy P.
Mebane, NC
This coffee pot is great for the individual who wants their coffee ready when they wake up. Just set the timer and add the coffee and it will be ready when you are. The heating system on the bottom keeps the coffee piping hot for an entire hour, just like it was just brewed. Perfect for the family that drinks coffee together or for the individual that wants the whole pot for themselves.
Sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
We picked this machine up after my husband's other coffee pot quit working. I was worried how well it would work since the price was so reasonable but we love it. its quiet affordable and extremely convenient. love the program feature makes mornings a breeze!
Samantha H.
Like most busy mom's, my coffee pot is my morning fuel. I need my coffee and Black & Decker has been my favorite brand for over 18 years. I am on my 4th or 5th coffee maker and I couldn't be a happier customer. And when the time comes to replace my current coffee maker, I will be definitely be purchasing another Black & Decker.
Joanne D.
NAPANOCH, NY
I loved this coffee maker. The coffee came out piping hot, and I loved the auto shutoff feature. The hotplate worked and didn't seem to make the coffee taste burnt if left on for up to two hours. The digital auto start worked out perfectly both in the morning and for when my husband was coming through the door from work. Only thing is I wore mine out from using it so much each day.
Jessica K.
Traverse City, MI
I have been using this particular coffee maker for a little over a year with out any problems. It is easy to use, easy to clean and is set at a pretty good price point. It is also programmable which is nice for in the morning. Overall this has been a great coffee maker for me and is a good value for the money.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this coffee pot! It allows for you to pre-set the timer for your coffee to automatically brew in the morning, or at night, depending on what time your brew your coffee. It is easy to clean; fits a non-filter device, for those of you looking to be eco-friendly and brews a great cup of coffee.
monique m.
Washington, DC
I was looking for a reasonably priced coffee maker that got the job done without too many extra buttons.. There's no way to pour coffee from this carafe without spilling coffee onto the counter...so definitely be prepared for that. outside of that design flaw i don't mind it much.
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I bought this coffee maker because mine went kaput. I just for it on a whim with no particular brand I mind but boy am I fleas I did! It is so fast to brew and so easy to program! It was super affordable as well. Best 12 cup brew machine I've ever owned!!
lynn n.