Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

melissa J.
This is a great coffee pot n its not crazy expensive. ive used mine for several yrs just wish it had battery back up for the clock
Ashley J.
Ontario, OR
It works perfect for just my boyfriend and I. If you're looking for an inexpensive coffee brewer this is definitely the way to go.
Stacey E.
Heber Springs, AR
Not a big coffee person but this coffee machine is great. I can program it and have it ready for when the husband does want a cup.
MIKAULY V.
Coffee in my house always taken, so it is necessary always a good coffee this is great !!! I love it and can not miss in every home
Jaclyn M.
Shasta Lake, CA
Simple and easy to use. Not exactly the best thing out there but if you're a simpleton like me this is your go to coffee machine.
Rebecca H.
Princeton, TX
Works well and is very simple to use. I love that it comes in white. Nothing spectacular but gets the job done. No complaints.
Karen T.
A simple working coffee maker, nothing fancy about it. it makes my coffee in the morning and that's all that matters for me
Theresa M.
Stockton, CA
I am the only one who drinks coffee in my home so something quick and easy is needed i just have tine to review my choices
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
This coffee maker was used non stop at work everyday and we never had issues
Brews fast. Also easy to clean made material
Danie K.
Loved the look of it, I would use it to brew coffee for the office . It seems like it would be great for brewing all day.