Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #56 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Cassandra N.
Chester, VA
My husband had it for years, and it has kept good. it doesn't do anything special only thing you need is coffee filters, coffee and water
Shiane P.
Erie, PA
I have always purchased black and decker. Within 7 years I had to get a new maker that last very long I will continue to purdah this item
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Love my coffee maker makes 12 cups and I can set my coffee and it starts automatically I don't know what I do without it every morning.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
I use this coffee pot every single morning and it makes the best coffee! I recycle the coffee and filters into my compost and it rocks!
Taylor F.
San Diego, CA
Amazing simple Coffee maker. Gets the job done and is not ridiculously priced!! If you want a great coffee maker, this one is it. :)
Lauren S.
This coffee maker is ok. Nothing special. Gets the job done. I use this maker when the whole family want coffee; i.e on the weekends.
Tasha D.
Croton, OH
Its a nice coffee brewer for the price. My husband loves that he can program it to start brewing before he wakes up in the morning.
Margarita K.
Does what it says it does. Nothing crazy fancy, but when I make coffee I don't look for fancy, I look for something that works. :)
MIKAULY V.
Coffee in my house always taken, so it is necessary always a good coffee this is great !!! I love it and can not miss in every home
melissa J.
This is a great coffee pot n its not crazy expensive. ive used mine for several yrs just wish it had battery back up for the clock