Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #58 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
I love black & decker appliances, my house only uses black and decker, their products always last for years and i couldn't be happier with my black & decker
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
This coffee maker is decent for the price it is and has lasted me a long time. I don;t use the programming much, though it's not exactly difficult to use.
Amanda O.
Camano Island, WA
I love it, we've had this coffee !machine for about n7 years and never had an issue. Still working wonderfully and makes great coffee. Couldn't be happier!
Amy P.
We have this in our fish house and we love it. it is so nice to have a timer on it so No one has to get up and make coffee in the am it's waiting for you.
Brittany C.
Haddon Heights, NJ
This coffee pot gets the job done. I don't have anything spectacular to say about it but it makes my coffee in the morning and that makes me a happy lady.
Brianne P.
Statesboro, GA
I love this coffee pot. i don't actually drink coffee but i do make southern sweet tea and this takes all the effort and stress right out of the process
Emma H.
Springfield, IL
My mom had a bunn coffee machine at one point but the pot broke and we couldn't find another so we just bought this one, and it works just as good.
Christine S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Not the best coffee maker but works well if your not too picky about your coffee. But the coffee maker itself is really reliable and lasts forever!
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Use this coffee maker before and trust me when i say its great used for many years but it lasted a long time money well spent strongly recommend it
Wendy S.
Dallas, TX
Gets the job done. Not fancy pancy but coffee at home is quick and easy! Tastes like any other coffee to me whether its made on a keurig or this