Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #57 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Jessica C.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's a good coffee maker. but it turns itself off after two hours. If that's something you're looking for then that's great, but I want to pot to last the whole day.
Tiffany L.
Michigantown, IN
I have had 2 of these coffee makers over the last 10 years, the first one lasted about 7 years before it finally gave out, the next one I bought to replace it is still sitting in my kitchen and going strong!
Michele S.
Davenport, FL
Does what it needs to do, gets the job done... I prefer the drip style coffee makers over the pod coffee makers... I think the coffee tastes better and allows one to adjust the strength of their coffee
Arlyn A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This product is super easy to use. Looks very cute in kitchen. Matches all my other white appliances. Not only that but it works very very well. Definitely deserves 5 stars.
Maria P.
Cutler Bay, FL
It's a fairly inexpensive machine that does a great job. Buy the permanent mesh filter for it and you will save $$ instead of having to buy the paper filters.
Mariah B.
Love my coffee in the morning, and thanks to this brand I have found a coffee maker that's perfect. :) 4 stars because it takes a minute for the pot to finish.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I like black and Decker products but I wasn't too fond of this coffee maker when I got it. I have to clean it a lot and even after cleaning it left a residue.
Brenda C.
Best coffee pot ever, I've tried different brands and nothing works better for me but blak & decker, I've never had any leaks like I have with other brands.
Sandy G.
Pocahontas, AR
We have had this coffee maker for about a year. The only problem is when the coffee drips into the pot. It leaves coffee stains around where the filter sits.
Brittany C.
Haddon Heights, NJ
This coffee pot gets the job done. I don't have anything spectacular to say about it but it makes my coffee in the morning and that makes me a happy lady.