Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Sami I.
Hastings, NE
My trusty steed, if you will. This was the first coffee pot I ever had and it has stuck by me and has gotten me through every late night with sick kids, and every rough "can't shake the sleeps" morning.
Bridget u.
Superior, WI
Love this coffee pot. Brews fast easy to clean and makes great coffee. I'm not much for the new single brew coffee makers as we drink a pot or more every day so this is great
Karina M.
It's everything I need in a coffee maker, you could just set it up the night before and program the timer so it could brew the next day. It's a wonderful feeling to wake up with the coffee aroma
Juanita M.
Webster, TX
I love waking up and have coffee ready for me. I don't like how I have to keep the lid open all day just to dry it or when I load it for the next day it gets the filter and coffee wet. It might not bother others but it bothers me. But I do love it turns off after two hours because I have a terrible memory and now I have the peace of mind that'll it'll turn itself off.
Amy W.
This is a pretty dependable coffee maker. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I've had mine for years and as long as you keep it clean then it works great. It's also very affordable
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
Works well and is in expensive. Not great for a long term coffee pot but the movers broke our more expensive one and this is getting us by until we choose another.
Denisee R.
I rarely use it only when family is over but it is pretty conviniente when there is a large group of people coming over and not just boiling water and preparing it for each individual.
Aidee V.
Escondido, CA
This is so helpful I usually don't drink hot coffee my husband us the one that drinks so he bought me this one and it's helpful when I have family and friends over
gloria g.
When I wake up in the morning, I program my Coffee Maker White. In the meantime I take a shower, get dress, make up and finally drink my delicious coffee among with my breakfast.
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
Bought this coffee maker when our Bun died. It is a great little coffee maker and it is easy to program so your coffee is ready on those early mornings. Great product at an exceptional value.