Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #56 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Xocofruta C.
Me la regalaron cuando me case y hasta el momento nos ha funcionado excelente mente bien y como donde vivimos hace frío nunca la dejamos vacía...jajaja
Tina E.
Gravenhurst , ON
Works like a coffee maker should.... goose luck getting 12 cups though. Filters are easy to find and takes about 5 min to brew a pot
Terra G.
Great coffee maker with lots of easy to use features. I would recommend this machine for a novice - experienced coffee drinker.
Nancy G.
Not a coffee drinker myself but my husband loved it. I loved that I could turn it on in the morning and get him out of bed lol
Bronwen S.
Moncton, NB
Worked fantastic, sometimes the measurments between the pot and the machine itself was off but other than that it was perfect.
Roxanne M.
Received a B&D 36v lithium hedger as a gift. It's probably 3 yrs. old now. Loved it cause it was lightweight & could do all my work w/out charging it in the time frame I was working outside. All of a sudden, on a full charge, it just stopped working. I had to get the ole gas powered Maruyama out to finish the job. I then figured I will try charging it again since I couldn't figure out why it just stopped. It already was charged, but did it anyway. Still wouldn't work. Tried it daily... then 2 weeks later, seemed to work. Went out & it lasted about 2 mins. This is on a full charge.

B&D says it's out of warranty & claims they've never heard of this before. I said, "Really? Cause I am viewing a lot of complaints about your lithium products online." They just want to put their heads in the sand about this. Very disappointed because I preferred to use this vs the ole gas powered due to weight. Never buy B&D anything! Plus, do extensive research on products that last.
Amy S.
I love this coffee maker, and its colour. It is so easy to use and saves lots of time and effort! I use this every day.
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
Thus coffee maker was very affordable. It brews my coffee just the way I like it and is easy to maintain and clean.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
It works ok. It's good for the price which is cheap. I love the color and the time on the front is ok as well.
Lizy C.
Use it in the morning for my daily fix of coffee. Never had any problems with it. Perfect brews every time