Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Tina G.
Temple, OK
I like my coffee maker just fine but if you don't put the filter in just right, it will fold over and coffee grinds spill out into my freshly brewed coffee...that is very frustrating but other than that it does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Jennifer C.
Bartonsville , Pa
Does what it needs to do but its not a real winner when it comes to the taste of the coffee it brews. The taste is mediocore in my opinion. Ive actually started searching around for a higher grade product. If you need something simple and aren't picky with your coffee then go for it. otherwise I'd look for something of better quality.
Allysa C.
This is the coffee maker that my family uses. It makes a full pot very quickly and it is programmable so our coffee is all ready freshly brewed for us as soon as we wake up. We have it in white to match our kitchen 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 love this!
Logan E.
It's a really great coffee maker because it can make a ton of coffee or just a little bit. Also, it has a programmable timer so when I have to get up early for class I just set it to automatically make coffee in the morning.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
I bought this coffee maker for my husband for Christmas and he loves it he can program it to start when he gets up in the morning for work. He enjoys a cup of coffee every morning. This is a very convenient coffee maker.
Erin S.
Green Bay, WI
Eh, its a coffee maker. I usually drink a cup or two of coffee, and so does my boyfriend. So this is nice because I need to make more then 1 cup of coffee. Not the best coffee maker I've ever used, but It's not terrible.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
I like the fact that it is programmed to so that my coffee is ready for when I get up or for when I go on coffee breaks.. Although I find that the white version of this coffee pot is harder to keep clean than the black or at least it seems that way
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I've had this for a while now and it's been a great little machine! It's very quick at brewing my coffee when I make a full 12 cup pot and it's simple to use! A little tricky to get super clean but my water has not been nice to it
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
Excelente cafetera, rinde para 12 tazas, es muy buena para cuando tienes una renion en tu casa con tus amigas, para mi es super util y ademas es super efectiva, tiene una buena relación precio/valor, yo la recommendaría ampliamente.
Rebecca N.
I love this coffee maker. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, and the timer is a great feature to have. I also love the cost of this coffee maker! For someone on a budget, this is perfect, and works just as well if not better than the overpriced ones. It is also very easy to take apart and clean!