Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Laura B.
Barrie , ON
I have had this machine for years since my old one broke. I love the programmable aspect of this machine as I always program it from the night before so when I wake up in the morning my coffee is already brewing so i have a nice hot coffee ready to go when I'm ready.
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, MB
Ive been through many coffee machines over the years and this one seems to be holding up great so far! The on\off switch still works (its always the 1st thing to break on me) so far so good! No complaints so far about the coffee machine... Iy works like a dream.
Erica V.
san juan
We love coffee in PR, so when I get a lot of people in the house I make my coffee on this machine. I like simple things, for making coffee, I think I like it better brewed this way or directly on the stove. this one and makes great coffee and tea.
R B.
I use this every morning, I brew my coffee and then add some milk and put it in the fridge, I then proceed to put some ice in my coffee and it honestly taste like Timmie's ice coffee, love it!
Jae P.
etobicoke, ontario
Reliable. Easy to use. Makes great coffee and can be used with a refillable filter. No idea how to work the programs but it's not an important feature to me. It's a durable machine.
Raenae A.
Sarnia
Straight up a really good coffee maker and best of all the price is the bomb :) I use this Black and Decker sometimes twice daily and never had any problems what so ever :)
Martha A.
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
I like that I am able to pull the pot mid brew and quickly pour a cup of coffee, meanwhile the machine will temporary pause brewing until the pot is back in place
Chelsea A.
Toronto
Had this for 2 years and still works just fine! Easy to clean and store. The program function has gotta be the best thing ever on those super early zombie mornings
Anoo H.
This coffee maker is okay but you need to keep an eye on it to make sure the coffee doesn't burn. It's gets heated very quickly and keeps cooking even after all the grounds have been brewed.
Chantelle A.
I had this exact white one before and loved it but It was time for me to by a new one ( I had it for 2 years). So I went out and bought the exact same one but it black.