Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Haley N.
I like this coffee maker but I have left it for my new French press which I love more
Hillary E.
Easy to use and very reliable, I've had this for several years and it's really great
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
This coffee maker is simple and does its job!! We use it a lot to get our coffee fix!!
Rachel H.
Midland, TX
My husband prefers this to single serve makers. I just don't have the time for it.
Yolanda v.
Auburn , WA
Amo el olor de el cafe cada manana por eso es que decidi comprarme esta cafetera.
Maria C.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend this to anyone with a small family. It's also perfect for a couple
Marisa M.
Best coffee maker ever. it is so simple and brews coffee fast and keeps it hot
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
I love my coffee maker I have to have a cup everyday and it brews it perfectly
Janet ..
I love the coffee maker it's easy to use and works great. Highly recommend it
Amie M.
Toronto, ON
I love this machine. I had a Bunn for about 18 years and I needed to replace it but they are $$ I went for a sunbeam first it lasted 6 weeks so much disappointment. So I decided to go for this machine as it offered the programmable feature. I've had it for 4 months now and still works like the first day I got it. The brewing is a little slower then a lot of machines but believe me it is worth the wait. Middle priced machine but the taste of the coffee is like it was made from a top of the line machine.