Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Zanthe C.
New Rochelle, NY
Really useful for waking up early in the morning, you just fill it overnight and time it ,
Michelle D.
Dallas
It's really easy to use and super quick at making a couple cups of coffee when in a hurry.
Cassie D.
Works great! Always brews great coffee. Stays warm for a long time and has lasted forever!
Ashley B.
Moreauville, LA
Simple but perfect, I love that I can set the timer and my coffee is made when I wake up!
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it, makes enough coffee, no mess & looks great. doesn't take up too much space either
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
I don't drink coffee often but when i do this does the trick i really like it! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Veronica R.
Stockton, CA
Love this coffee maker had it for over a year and has never failed me my morning coffee
Samantha M.
Halethorpe, MD
Works perfectly for me everyday. No complains. Just need something to get my day going
Ariana E.
Lancaster, PA
It's very hard to use but overall it's pretty easy to use I guess. But I don't like it
Hillary E.
Easy to use and very reliable, I've had this for several years and it's really great