Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Cathleen H.
Enfield, CT
Have had my brewer for going on 8 years and STILL running strong. Affordable and reliable.
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I love my coffee maker use it every morning before work. The price was very reasonable too.
Cassie D.
Works great! Always brews great coffee. Stays warm for a long time and has lasted forever!
Ashley B.
Moreauville, LA
Simple but perfect, I love that I can set the timer and my coffee is made when I wake up!
Heather A.
Brooklyn
Love it, makes enough coffee, no mess & looks great. doesn't take up too much space either
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
I don't drink coffee often but when i do this does the trick i really like it! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ariana E.
Lancaster, PA
It's very hard to use but overall it's pretty easy to use I guess. But I don't like it
Veronica R.
Stockton, CA
Love this coffee maker had it for over a year and has never failed me my morning coffee
Samantha M.
Halethorpe, MD
Works perfectly for me everyday. No complains. Just need something to get my day going
Ady S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this in my home it gets try job done you can program the time and everything!