Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Tara I.
Frankfort , OH
Easy to use... Love the timer function. Brews coffee fast. Timer allows it to be ready when we wake up
Maria T.
Irving, TX
Tengo 8;años con mi cafetera y la verdad estoy fácilnada es muy fácil de usar y muy platica me encanta
Vanessa G.
Warwick, RI
My boyfriend drinks a tone of coffee in a day so making 12 cups is beneficial... Definitely a must have
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Nice that you can program it so it's ready when you wake up. I would recommenced it. I use it daily.
Jamie C.
Higganum,Ct
My husband and I enjoy this coffee maker. It's simple and easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee
Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
Simple, easy to use and makes decent amount of coffee. It is also very affordable, I would recommend.
Regina Q.
Ontario, CA
Gets the job done. easy to use and very reliable my hubby loves it . where has it been all my life
Hope S.
Poteau, OK
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but when I do this guy has never let me down! It's very dependable!
Divya P.
Smyrna, GA
Love this coffee maker. Very easy and perfect. Makes up to 12 cups! Highly recommend the machine.
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY
Old reliable! Tried and true favorite of mine. Even though it's not fancy, it gets the job done!!