Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Desiree P.
Shirley, WV
Love that it's dependable and makes great coffee have repeatedly bought others only to go back to this one
Linda E.
This coffee maker makes consistent tasting coffee, and I love being able to program it before I go to bed.
Shawna Y.
This was cheap and simply convenient for me. It honestly works pretty well for my simple needs I would say.
mireya a.
Mesa
Love it for my morning coffees. coffee is life of course ! lol especially with this awesome coffee maker
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
Had this coffee maker for a while. It was good, never had a problem with it. I would recommend to anyone
Aisha A.
It's your standard coffee maker no tricks and flips like others but it def gets the job done. Fresh cup :)
Missy D.
Hancock, ME
Love my coffee maker had it for 10 years very good product coffee taste good very good price for product
myia v.
Cheap in price but makes great coffee. Mine has held up well over the years too. My trusted morning pal.
Tara I.
Frankfort , OH
Easy to use... Love the timer function. Brews coffee fast. Timer allows it to be ready when we wake up
Vanessa G.
Warwick, RI
My boyfriend drinks a tone of coffee in a day so making 12 cups is beneficial... Definitely a must have