Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #57 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Erin C.
Saint Louis, MO
Great coffee brewer! Has just the right amount of options. Can program to have our coffee ready when we wake up
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
Love this coffee maker because I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee, so it is efficient for my uses.
Karen B.
Saint Charles, MI
My husband and I have our daily cup of coffee using this every day. It brews really fast and we both love it!
Debbie M.
Makes good coffee and will stay on for a few hours but it is really noisy when brewing especially at the end
Rayelle V.
Montclair, NJ
You got the job done.this coffeemaker is simple and effective ideal for someone who does not have much space.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Black n Decker coffee makers are always very dependable and will always be the in our house..
Great price also
Ashley R.
Jasper, AR
I have had this Coffee Maker for 5 years. I have not ever had any issues with it. It is easily programmed.
Kat B.
Makes a perfect pot of coffee every time and as a mom, coffee is one of the most important parts of my day.
Carolyn B.
Great coffee maker we have had ours for years and it still works great! Worth the price! Makes good coffee.
Amber W.
Newark
Great product, brews coffee fast and is affordable for all families. I always buy a coffee maker pike this.