Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Angela G.
Attalla, AL
It's a great coffee maker. Nothing special but does the job. I would buy it again. I would recommend it to others.
Gabriela A.
Easy to do it, not my favorite coffee but really tasty, i didn't liked because doesn't have a cream/fum maker piece.
Sarah R.
Yelm, WA
It does the job. I live with 2 other people and it makes a perfect amount so we only need to make one pot a morning
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product

is a great brand with great products.

cant complain. i use this product frequently and I lile how
Crystal L.
Seattle, WA
Makes my cup of joe just right. i can program. it is easy to use. no fluff. makes a good cup of coffee each time.
Brenda P.
Lisle, IL
Love my coffee maker!!!!! definitely has saved me some extra time in the mornings by just programming it at night
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Great, reliable coffee maker! Been using everyday for what seems like ages and I have never run into any issues!
Erica D.
Port Chester, NY
I have to replace this coffee pot every few months because the plate burns out... Not a recommended coffee maker
Shelisia K.
Hoschton, Ga
Basic coffee maker, it Gets the job done. I wish there was away to clean out the area you pour the water into.
Teresa P.
Fillmore, CA
This is a pretty good coffee maker, i have one like this one just in the color black , good price on it as well