Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #55 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
It works for what it is. Couldn't afford a bigger one, so I went with this one. Definitely a good one for a simple one.
Regan J.
Suffolk, VA
I like that it is simple, quick, and easy to use. Normally ranges at about 20 dollars. It is also very easy to clean!!
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Don't use this product that often but it is great for when I do. The taste of coffee is always pure and never diluted.
Mayra O.
Valley Center
Such a fast and easy way to make coffee. Smells so good. Black & Decker is not expensive compared to others, I love it
Brittany B.
Just got this love how I can program when I want my coffee to come and happen and that I can have one cup to 1w cups
Angel w.
It's alright but i want a different coffee maker.. I want a keurig so bad but they are a little out of price range!!!
Billie H.
Olive Hill, KY
I love the coffee maker it keeps coffee warm for awhile and i use it all day and i have it for 2 years and i love it
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
It was very reasonible price and works very well every time we use it. The coffee comes out tasting good every time.
Susan S.
Had one, but didn't last more than a year which was a disappointment. Also, the clock settings never works correctly.
Sarah R.
Yelm, WA
It does the job. I live with 2 other people and it makes a perfect amount so we only need to make one pot a morning