Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.

BY BLACK & DECKER #37 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Logan E.
It's a really great coffee maker because it can make a ton of coffee or just a little bit. Also, it has a programmable timer so when I have to get up early for class I just set it to automatically make coffee in the morning.
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Excelente cafetera, rinde para 12 tazas, es muy buena para cuando tienes una renion en tu casa con tus amigas, para mi es super util y ademas es super efectiva, tiene una buena relación precio/valor, yo la recommendaría ampliamente.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This coffee maker is very useful! I enjoy using it on a daily basis and even bought one for my parents. They think its user friendly and makes enough for everyone. Definitely recommend it!
Karen T.
A simple working coffee maker, nothing fancy about it. it makes my coffee in the morning and that's all that matters for me
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
This coffee maker was used non stop at work everyday and we never had issues
Brews fast. Also easy to clean made material
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY
Old reliable! Tried and true favorite of mine. Even though it's not fancy, it gets the job done!!
Jessica C.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's a good coffee maker. but it turns itself off after two hours. If that's something you're looking for then that's great, but I want to pot to last the whole day.
gloria g.
When I wake up in the morning, I program my Coffee Maker White. In the meantime I take a shower, get dress, make up and finally drink my delicious coffee among with my breakfast.
Allysa C.
This is the coffee maker that my family uses. It makes a full pot very quickly and it is programmable so our coffee is all ready freshly brewed for us as soon as we wake up. We have it in white to match our kitchen 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 love this!
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Foodie Expert
Love my coffee maker makes 12 cups and I can set my coffee and it starts automatically I don't know what I do without it every morning.