Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.

BY BLACK & DECKER #34 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Kayla N.
Kayla N.
I bought this coffee maker about 5 years ago. So it's probably been upgraded since... but I love it. I don't use it everyday since I have a Keurig- but when we have family over we always use it. We use it a lot in the summer to make ice coffee that we store in the fridge. It's easy to use and even allows you to set a timer to start brewing, perfect for mornings!
Cicelie H.
Cicelie H.
Foodie Expert
Simple coffee machine and it does the job! I feel like any coffee makers would be about the same but I do love the fact that I can put it on auto so it's ready for me in the morning :-)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Haddon Heights, NJ
This coffee pot gets the job done. I don't have anything spectacular to say about it but it makes my coffee in the morning and that makes me a happy lady.
The programmable portion of this unit failed within first 3 months of purchase. This defeats the whole purpose of buying a programmable unit.
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Heber Springs, AR
Not a big coffee person but this coffee machine is great. I can program it and have it ready for when the husband does want a cup.
Karen T.
Karen T.
A simple working coffee maker, nothing fancy about it. it makes my coffee in the morning and that's all that matters for me
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Great coffee maker we have had ours for years and it still works great! Worth the price! Makes good coffee.
Regina Q.
Regina Q.
Ontario, CA
Gets the job done. easy to use and very reliable my hubby loves it . where has it been all my life
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pontiac, MI
Love my coffee maker! I use it daily and it never fails to make me piping hot delicious coffee!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Midland, TX
My husband prefers this to single serve makers. I just don't have the time for it.