Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Wesley H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Cicelie H.Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLACK & DECKER #58 in Coffeemakers

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White: 12-cup capacity Sneak-a-cup interrupt function Automatic shutoff Programmable timer Warming plate Drip-less pour spout Dishwasher-safe carafe The Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker comes with a 2-year warranty Dimensions: 13.3"L x 8.23"W x 10.64"H Model# DCM2160W see more...

Wesley H.
Cabot, AR
This is not what I scanned. I bought a Black t Decker advanced handheld steamer. I am taking it back because it's not in proper working condition. It never got hot enough to steam anything. This maybe a factory error but I am dissatisfied
Karen L.
It is hard to find a decent coffee maker that actually works, last for many years, and is inexpensive at the same time. This was my very first coffee maker and has lasted me for many years. While I have started using more modern coffee machines, I still find myself coming back to this one. I have gifted and served my guests coffee from using this machine. I like that it isn't diffult to assemble together. It is easy to clean up as well. The size is just perfect if you have limited kitchen or office space. The machine can easily sit in a corner and not take up all the space.
Kayla N.
I bought this coffee maker about 5 years ago. So it's probably been upgraded since... but I love it. I don't use it everyday since I have a Keurig- but when we have family over we always use it. We use it a lot in the summer to make ice coffee that we store in the fridge. It's easy to use and even allows you to set a timer to start brewing, perfect for mornings!
Anna L.
Lacona, NY
Black&Deckercoffee maker.Mine comes with carafe.just presoak like thermos with hot water so coffee will stay hot a long time after brewed.you can take it anywhere.it's programable.set time before you go to bed.fresh coffee when you get it.also when you brew coffee.it shuts off automatically
You got your favorite coffee in your carafe.portable.this one I'm using was my mom's when I was young.well made black&decker.
Sarah C.
I use this every morning. For a while I would program my coffee the night before so it would be ready for me in the morning. However, for some reason, it started shutting off some time during the night. It's a reliable coffee maker, as I've had it for years, but I wish the programming was more reliable.
Curly W.
Love this handy, cheap coffee maker! I also use it for tea as well. It just...works, unlike some other electronic products. It does what it's supposed to do. You add water to the container based on how many cups of coffee you wanna make, add the water, an in a couple of minutes you have fresh coffee.
Brittany J.
Manassas Park, Va
This is a great little machine for the price. I bought it as a quick replacement when my previous pot shattered. I intended to buy a nicer, upgraded machine at a later date but was so pleased that I've kept this one instead. It is easy to program and gets the job done.
Audrey T.
Fort Worth, TX
The Black & Decker 12-cup programmable coffee maker in white is very efficient for me. I like that I can program it to start brewing and it is ready for me when I actually get into the kitchen. I love the smell of coffee and it wakes me better than an alarm.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
Great coffee maker! Fast brewing, easy to use, and love that you can put in your coffee grounds at night without having to use disposable filters because it comes with a washable one. And you can wake up to a fresh brewed pot of coffee. And it's not very expensive at all! Would purchase again if we had too.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
This is a decent coffee maker..... Not the greatest, obviously, but for the price.......what can you expect!! So with that being said.....I would def. recommend his if you are looking for something basic and don't need something fancy or expensive!! : ))