Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Danielle S.
Kaukauna, WI
My grandma bought this for me so I just had a coffee pot and I use it on weekends when home. It does the job. Keeps coffee hot long enough.
karen B.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love black and decker products cheap and lasts a long time . Always check out black and decker products before I check out anything else
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

is a coffee machine pretty good I really like when coffee / es una maquina de cafe bastante buena me gusta mucho a la hora de preparar cafe
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
This is super user friendly and makes coffee brewing easy. It's ready to go in the mornings when I wake up and need more than just one cup!
Merly A.
Beaufort, SC
My husband drinks coffee and doesn't want to make it, so I set the timer and by the time he wakes up, coffee is done. It's a great product!
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this coffee maker everyday a d it hasn't let me down yet. being a stay at home momma I can't afford to not have my coffee pot work
Jodie S.
Canton, OH
I've only had this a few months. But I love that it's programmable and I can just wake up to a nice hot,fresh cup of coffee every morning
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product! It has my coffee ready for me in the mornings if I program it to and I just don't see how I functioned without it
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
I love my red coffee maker. I've had it for awhile and have had no problems. It's pretty to look at and I love that it's programmable.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great for the person that wants to have several cups of coffee made at one time. Brews quickly and very easy to use. Easy to clean up.
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?