Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Christina C.
Traditional coffee pot, nothing fancy, but gets the job done. I have a 5 cup coffee maker, which is perfect for our little 2 cup coffee family.
Shanda C.
I love my black and Decker coffee pot. It was a Christmas gift from my husband and I use it for coffee making, making tea, and even hit cocoa.
Shannon P.
Martinez, CA
Very dependable product, has never broken down. I've only replaced it for the new fashionable colors. Love the red with my Parisian Cafe decor!
Britney S.
warfield, KY
Absolutely love my coffee pot I couldn't make it through the day without it I would highly recommend it to anyone it's quick and easy to use
Angie R.
Celina, OH
Love my coffee maker, love that i can make one or 12 cups and it keeps it hot all day. Never had an issue with mine and its several years old
Katie S.
I love this coffee maker so much! I have always bought this kind, and will continue to buy this kind in the future if I ever need to again!!
Jocelyn P.
Lynwood, CA
Have had one of these for a while! Works great for when you have company over and want to make some coffee right quick for everyone to enjoy!
Deena r.
I'm old fashioned when it comes to my coffee. I set the timer a wake up to the brew. I love it does everything I need and doesn't talk back.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is a great little coffee pot. It brews quickly and looks great on my counter. I really like that the pot itself matches the machine! :)
Merly A.
Beaufort, SC
My husband drinks coffee and doesn't want to make it, so I set the timer and by the time he wakes up, coffee is done. It's a great product!
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?