Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Roxie S.
Jackson, MI
I use my coffee maker daily, I never use the programmable part, but it was just good to have, i just love having fresh brewed coffee throughout the day.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I love this coffee maker. It's quick and easy. I've never had problems with the grounds leaking.
My only issue is that it drips when I pour my cups!
Deena R.
I love my conventional coffee maker. I can program it for any time of day. It's best for me with guest. I can make a pot to satisfy the total group.
ashley w.
Kingsport, TN
I love this coffee maker! Beautiful color and I've never had a problem from it. Brews great and it doesn't take long at all for my coffee to be made
Brooks C.
Pasco, WA
I use it every morning. I need coffee and I love how quickly this machine works! The programmable setting helps a lot when I forget to make coffee!
Alexis M.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love the color of this product and how quick and easy it makes my morning! I've had this product for a couple years and it has never let me down
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I just love my black and decker and my favorite part is I can program it so i don't have to get up and push a button my coffee is ready and waiting!
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
I live for my coffee freash brew in the morning keep my day up and going one of the best coffee pots I use just far I highly recommend this brewer.
Chantel P.
Lawrence, MA
Very simple and easy to use in the morning before work and school or any time during the day whenever you feel like having a good cup of coffee.
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I love this coffee maker , I love that I can program this to make my coffee 30 min before I go to work so my coffee is nice and hot! AMAZING!!!!
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?