Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #23 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Sophia B.
Jersey City, NJ
Easy to use and I love the feature where you can program it to make you coffee so you can go about with your morning routine while coffee is brewing without stopping to do it all
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
Easy to use and program. After time the base where the coffee pot has worn off which is unsightly, but hasn't effected it's use. Way better for the environment than the Keirig type coffee makers!
Marisa O.
Bay City, MI
This product gets the job done. It's affordable and a comes in red. I would recommend this product to every day coffee drinkers that just want a product to get the job done.
Samantha R.
Favorite! I love this coffee maker! It was bought for me as a gift and it is the best. I can set it so it turns on at a certain time. I never have any problems with it.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am reluctant to review this early because our last coffeemaker(Bella) was replaced once under warranty and the second one did not make it a year either. If this Black and Decker is as good as our last one that we have had for 10 years and are using now as a backup I'll be thrilled. I love it in red! It makes wonderful coffee and is easy to clean. I trust that Black and Decker are holding fast to their standards of excellence.
olivia m.
Florence, OR
My good mornings start with my coffee. I can always depend on a hassle free, fresh cup of morning happiness thanks to this stylish and dependable coffee maker!
Magaly O.
California, ['', '', '']
Nice and standard 12 cup coffee maker. Nice color options. Mine is in red. What i love is that I can set it up to be ready in the early morning before work.
cathy f.
Aurora, MO
Great coffee maker. have had the same one for nearly 3 years. still makes terrific coffee quickly.set it the night before and wake up to fresh hot coffee.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
I love my coffee pot! So simple and easy to use! It also brews a really good cup of coffee! It also is a sleek design and looks nice sitting on my counter
Michelle M.
Chester, VA
Very simple coffeemaker. No bells or whistles. Have had it about 5-6 years and haven't had any problems with it. Easy to clean and use! Would recommend.
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?